More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FlatCap90210 FlatCap90210

How do you react to that?

Aroused.

You keep staring at the picture. Or more specifically, at the being you now know is named MalO. On the actual picture, she is tiny, but thanks to the zoom function, you can make it so you can see her better, albeit a bit blurred. And somehow, now that the shock of receiving the picture in the first has passed, you can begin to appreciate Mal0's appearance that she so brazenly displayes. If you ignore the skull and the fur and... you know what, scratch that. This is too freaky after all. Curvy as fuck or not, you're looking at a picture a stalker took and shopped a weird-ass monster into.

At least, that's your explanation for now. It's an elaborate prank or something. Maybe not even a stalker. After all, that coffee shop has hundreds of clients, right? Whoever did this probably did it in the hope of fooling one of them. And got you.


*DING* *bzz-bzz*

About four hours later, during dinner, there is another notification, and you tap it without properly looking as you take a drink. Swallowing, you check what exactly you just opened, and quirk your brows at the picture of the lobby of your university. What the...?

And now you're glad you swallowed your drink. Because once again, there is something in the picture that doesn't belong. Which was in the last picture. Behind one of the pillars supporting the ceiling, there's a white face looking at the camera. Well, face-ish. It's a wolf's skull, actually.

MalO is leaning out from behind the pillar, hefting one of her magnificent breasts and licking the fat nipple with a long, dexterous tonge, milky white eyes half-lidded and seductive. Your treacherous brain's first reaction is the question what she could do with that tongue...

Your second, much more conscious reaction is to switch off your phone's screen and throw it down.

Groaning, you decide to finish dinner, although somehow, the taste of your food barely registers with you. Too fresh is the memory of MalO's picture, too big her tits, too enticing her long, dexterous tongue. With a curse, you switch your phone back on, swallowing at the picture of this strange being licking herself - and at the message that came with the picture.

< Hi there, MalO again <3 I hope you're as excited to meet as I am, John! >

You feel a throb in your crotch - and, curiously, a barely perceptible tingle in your nipples - as you try to fight down the hint of arousal, less than successful until you close the picture and turn to your social network of choice to take your mind off things. Specifically, one black-furred, skull-faced, curvy thing.


Some surfing and a movie later, it's time for bed. Luckily without any further pictures from MalO. But what are you supposed to do to make them stop? You can't uninstall an app that's not even there anymore, and you can't afford to throw away your phone and get a new one.

And... do you really want MalO to stop sending pictures?

Good question.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)