More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What happens next?

Ariana's

Ariana contacted Nicky Minaj and tell her about what happened with Victoria, and how the latter humiliate her leaving her totally nude in front of all the gym members. Nicky listened to her very carefully, and then she suggested that she gets on victoria as well, exposing her intimately. Ariane smiled, knowing what to do.

She texted Victoria, telling her that she wants to make peace with her. Although Victoria doubts of her, she ended believing Ariana, and invited her to a famous pub where she goes to drink every week. There, the two of them meet, and reconciliate, despite your objections to the meet. They chat and drink a lot, and soon Victoria get really drunk. Then, when you go to get some water to calm Victoria, Ariana gets the chance, and taunts Victoria about that she doesn't know how to use a dildo. Victoria, really drunk, tells her that she knows how to use it, and then, a Victoria pulls up her dress and down her panties and starts masturbating with it, while a giggling Ariana videotapes it. You get too late to stop it: when you arrive, you see Victoria masturbating and Ariana finishing to videotape, and then, run out laughing. You stop Victoria, pay the bill, and go to home, to let her rest.

Next day, an embarrassed Victoria sees on the net the video that Ariana uploaded: in this, Victoria masturbates emitting small pleasure moans, while it can be Heard giggles from behind the camera. Then, Victoria sees how her sales number drop seriously due to the 10,000,000 views that the video gets on YouTube before beign deleted. Now, crying for rage and embarrassment, Victoria swears that she's gonna get Ariana for this.

How Victoria gets on Ariana?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)