More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where is Ariana ?

Ariana's Bubble Bath Part 1

Early one summer morning, Ariana wakes up in bed at home, sits up and stretches her arms and legs before stepping out of bed completely naked and barefoot as she almost always sleeps naked or at most in minimal clothing as that's how she was raised.

Upon stepping out of bed Ariana stretches her arms and legs again before walking to her closed bedroom door and quietly opening it.

Upon opening her bedroom door Ariana steps out of her bedroom still completely naked, barefoot and making no attempt to cover her nakedness as her bedroom is on the top floor of the house she shares with her mother and brother and as the top floor of the house is exclusively hers she feels relatively comfortable walking around naked.

Enjoying the freedom of walking around naked and carefree Ariana heads for the large luxurious bathroom that is for her exclusive use passing her music room and home theater room on the way.

Upon reaching the bathroom moments later Ariana steps inside heads for the bathtub, leans over and turns on the water and waits for the tub to fill up.

As Ariana waits for the bathtub to fill with water she grabs one of her foaming bubble bath bombs from the small bowl on the bathroom vanity counter where she keeps them and drops it into the tub.

As she continues waiting for the large round bathtub to fill up with water she stands in front of the large full-length mirror mounted on the wall next to the sink and admires how good she looks naked.

Moments later Ariana turns around and sees that the bathtub has filled with water and tons of foaming bubbles from her bath bomb just like she likes so she walks back to the tub, leans over and turns off the running water.

Having turned off the water Ariana steps over the side of the tub and lowers herself into the warm soothing water.

Upon getting in the bathtub Ariana leans back, rests her head on her inflatable bath pillow and enjoys the feeling of the warm water and invigorating bubbles covering her naked body.


Is Ariana able to bathe in peace or does someone walk in on her naked in the tub? If so who? Is it her mom, brother or someone else? How does Ariana react upon realizing that someone is seeing her totally naked? Or does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)