More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrGenius MrGenius

What's next?

Are you joining the fun?

"Because if you're not, you can fuck off!"

Despite your debilitating condition, you are startled when you hear her question, or rather statement. You are certain that Jenny and Grant will turn tail and run... But no! You are surprised to hear Jenny reply quietly.

"He is our friend... We can't just leave him here, can we? Perhaps we can... help somehow?"

You hear your the woman chuckle.

"Girl, you are cute! Sure you can help. Get on your knees!"

Jenny takes a concerned look at you, inspecting your gaping ass before locking her eyes with yours. She makes an attempt to smile, but it isn't particularly convincing. She then moves her eyes to the black monster hanging in front of her and takes her time as she kneels. Even though it is apparent that she doesn't want to do it, it seems that her desire to help you is stronger. Once kneeling, she takes the woman's cock and starts stroking it slowly. Seeing your crush kneeling in front of a huge cock and stroking makes your heart break a little... And makes your cock rock solid! There is no denying that you find the sight incredibly arousing, even after everything that's happened.

"Blondie, don't just stand there. Get to work!"

Grant is swiftly called out for being a passive observer, but unlike Jenny he seems more than ready to kneel down. Needing no encouragement, he immediately starts licking the tip of the monstrous black mamba poking him in the face. Trying to help, Jenny starts fondling and licking the big balls which swing back and forth.

Standing on four legs a couple of yards away, you observe Grant and Jenny work the large cock as you try to recuperate a bit...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)