More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Where does our story begin?

Are These The Choices You’re Looking For? (F)

Many strange and embarrassing events have happened in the name of both science and fiction! Sometimes they happen in science-fiction. Worse yet, sometimes they happen on SyFy, with abysmal budget. But today, we’re talking about the most embarrassing scientific events of all.

Do we follow the many women across every permutation of the timeline who are routinely captured by aliens who are mostly harmless but entirely baffled by the concept of modesty? Usually, this results in test after test on public nudity, exposure, nudism, and the like for their unwilling human helper. And ethics aside, sometimes a permanudity effect is never turned off before the aliens pack up and go home with their findings. This really sucks if you’re returned to your life in the middle of English class.

Or how about the far flung future, where due to an influx of excessive holidays for marketing purposes, most towns only have the budget to let one person exemplify and celebrate each. It’s not bad, unless you’re shy and chosen to help with National Nude Day.

And don’t even get me started on digitally downloaded organic products. One day you think you have enough to pay off that dress you bought, then an oversight leaves your card declined at Walmart. Guess that dress is getting restricted and uploaded back to the cloud!

But biggest one all was probably the advent of "conditional nudity" as a tool for discipline, correction, security, and a number of other uses. Got a rebellious student who won't stop sneaking away during class hours? Not if she is struck with sudden and total nudity and barefootedness the moment she strays too far from the perimeter. A key witness you don't want talking to too many people? Not too many will try to approach if their clothes vanish when too close by. There have now been stories of star crossed lovers who could not, for a time, interact- for if the smitten young woman approached her lover's abode, she'd have to enter in her natural state. Pity as well for all of his female friends. And how about grounding? No one wants to step outside if they're rendered in their birthday suit. Works well for house arrest too! And with the advent of teleportation- who wants to be teleported naked into English class because they decide they aren't staying home to watch the dog?

What could we follow?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)