More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SkyLun SkyLun

Who Will You Follow?

Arashi, Ame

Today's the day. The day Ame is now pronounced free from her hell and to enter back into the public. That's what she hopes anyways, it's exhausting being stuck inside of a cell for most of the day. The young red head turned eighteen, ending her long sentence in juvenile psychiatric detention center. Spending eight long years inside, her sentence was over and is now being brought forth before a judge to determine her fate.

She stared up at the fat lorde that represents himself for the people. Her amber eyes judged him, not letting her vision dare glimpse away, not even for a second.

"Miss Ame, we bring you here today with your evaluation officer and a lawyer, granted to you by the court. Hold your hand up if you swear by court of law that you will speak of only the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in my court room?"

"I swear, your honor."

Then she was given the chance to seat. Blood boiled just staring up at him, the same bastard that convicted her that sentence all those years ago. Her hand twitched under the desk with a respective nerve to kill that fucker.

"Alright. Miss Ame, you were sentenced as an adult for of the first degree for your brother Arashi, Leon. Before conviction, your parents had seeked out medical and psychological help due to an alarming desire to hurt and kill animals. This included rats, three dogs in the neighborhood, and a cat. Today, we are to see if you're fit to be released out into public."

He announced out, geez talk about rough. Ame couldn't hide the roll of her eyes or the faint chuckle she tried covering behind some papers. Her evaluator narrowly glared down at her, he knew all too well she wasn't safe to be released out. She has a young mental capacity that sees no harm in what she does. Not to herself or to others. Even her time in the detention center, she spent most of her time in solidarity confinement.

All of this was said, every one only pissed her off more. She twirled her fingers around the handcuffs holding onto her wrists a little too loosely.

"May I speak? All of this seems to be highly directed at me to stay in prison? "

"I will not have you speak out of line Ame, understand that."

The judge lashed at her.

"But really! I really want to say-"

"Ame! You know the rules. One more out of line context out from you and you'll be tried for contempt of court!"

He lashed out again. This sent the message just fine alright. Ame sent her arms up fast and wrapped her handcuffs chain around the throat of her evaluator. Yanking hard right in front of the judge. If she was going to be held her and thrown back into prison. Damnit, she's going to take her anger at someone, anyone! And why not choose the person that's seating right next to her. Talking complete shit about her and assuming Ame will just be a good little princess and accept it all.

"I told you! I have something to-"

A loud bang and her vision turns white. Silence fell down onto her as she tries to figure out what just happened. Her arms move out, free from the cuffs. The light slowly then fades and a swampy smell then emerges out.

"Where the... The fuck, hey! Mother fuck!"

Slap. Slap. Slap. Once her vision cleared up, she was standing on a mound of dirt with tree roots all around her. Mosquitoes were around getting a sweet taste of blood from the insanity. Confused, wasn't she just in a court room?

'Transmigration complete! Welcome to a fantasy world and here are your stats!'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)