More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

Who do you play as?

April [Watersports]

As a birthday gift for her 19th birthday, April's parents paid for her to get her dream boob-job to become a super-slut. At a minimum of 30 fucks a day, she loved being everyone's public toy to play with. At almost no point during the day was she not covered in cum.

It was a Sunday and she woke up to the sound of buttcheeks clapping. Must be her parents, they were never quiet. Like herself, April's parents were also nudists and preferred no clothes at all. This transpired into some interesting walk-in situations where her parents were fucking in the most bizarre places. Not that April minded, many guys she brought home (Whether by accident or on purpose) started fucking her in weird places as well.

April got up and went into the main bathroom. She had a shower, did an enema, and lastly interested her favorite buttplug; a large metal plug with a fake emerald jewel embedded. She stood in front of the mirror, and wiggled her butt a bit, giggling at the motion. At this point her mother entered the bathroom, her face and chest completely covered in cum. "Morning mom!" April said cheerful, as her mother climbed into the shower, licking her lips tastefully. "Oh sorry, did we wake you up again April? I know we're a bit loud..." her mother asked. "Actually yeah but don't feel bad, I wanted to wake up early today anyway!" April replied, and exited the bathroom, and after a short trip down the stairs, headed outside.

In her excitement, she had completely forgotten to go to the bathroom. Rather than go back into the house and bother her parents, she walked a short distance along the street until she spotted a girl with race-yellow highlights in her hair. Different hair highlights signified what kind of fetishes you preferred. Technically nobody could refuse to indulge someone in their fetish, but if you could avoid it, it was best to seek out someone with the same fetish as you and perform it on them. A yellow highlight meant that the wearer was into water-sports, or more commonly known as piss play.

April was already holding her pussy, she was that for relief. The girl was a petite blonde and had her back turned to April as she approached. April tugged on her hair playfully, and plainly said "Open your mouth, toilet." The girl didn't hesitate for a second and got on her knees in front of April and opened her mouth wide, ready to accept the warm and delicious piss. April then spread her pussy lips and let go. A long stream of warm piss formed and was aimed perfectly into the girl's mouth, who eagerly swallowed the piss as it built up in her mouth. The girl was clearly enjoying herself, as she was rubbing her pussy which already was leaking fluid. After several seconds, April's bladder was empty, and as a sign of gratitude, the girl swallowed one last time and licked April's pussy clean of any residual piss. April then patted her head and said "Good piss toilet. You may go now." The girl promptly stood up, whilst still licking her lips, and kept walking as if nothing had happened.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)