More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

What's next?

April uses others

April felt pretty dominant today, and kept walking, trying to find other people with highlights in their hair. Then she saw a noirette coming towards her with red highlights in her hair. Red meant that the person had an anal fetish, and April was only too happy to oblige. She quickly blocked the girls path, and said "Spread your legs anal whore" The girl immediately cheered up at being called an anal whore and spread her legs. April got behind her and squatted down below her, examining her asshole. It was definitely used, and would definitely require a good stretching if April wanted this girl to cum.

April stuck out her tongue, and started to lick the girls ruined asshole, and started on a rimjob. Her tongue slid into her asshole very easily. Retracting her tongue, April inserted three fingers into the girl's asshole; no reaction. Four fingers; no reaction. Finally she pushed in her whole fist and still no reaction. Pretty obvious actually; this girls asshole probably hadn't been loose at all since she was 18. Therefore, with a decisive thrust, April punched her fist and entire upper arm into this girls asshole, which finally got a reaction out of her. She moaned softly, and started to finger her very tight pussy. April started to fist fuck this whore then, slowly at first but building up considerable speed.

Then with the determination to break this whore, she fisted her entire arm up to her shoulder into this stranger's ruined asshole. The girl immediately squirted hard as her asshole and colon filled up with April's arm and was bulging her stomach outwards. Unbelievably, April then started to thrust, pulling out to about her elbow, and then pushing it all back in, as before slowly at first, but towards the end was almost punching the inside of her stomach again and again, and the girl loved it. Eager to see what kind of damage she had done, April pulled out her whole arm in one sudden move. The girl fell on her knees as her legs were shaking uncontrollably and pissed hard onto the pavement. Her asshole was now a prolapsed mess, dangling outside her body, dripping anal juices everywhere. This whole time April was fingering herself too, and orgasmed quite heavily too when she saw this girls prolapse fall out. But she wasn't done yet.

More turned on than ever, she first started licking the red fleshy prolapse, then sucking on it. The girl moaned, screamed and writhed as April did this. April stood up and admired her handywork, watching this whore's prolapse dangle under her asshole. She walked back to the girls face, and made her lick ever square centimeter of her anal juice covered arm, which the girl delightfully did. After the ordeal was over, the anal fetishist didn't push her prolapse back. Maybe a combination of 'couldn't' and 'didn't want to', but either way the girl then kept walking, her prolapse still hanging out as she left.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)