More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by microteller microteller

What's next?

Approach her

You move towards her slowly, the dryad sees that and walks out of the cover, swaying her hips seductively. The dryad smiles at you mischievously and beckons you to come even closer. You know it could be dangerous, yet you are also very curious, so you carefully approach her. As you get closer, she moves further away from you, giggling playfully. Impatiently, you increase your pace and rush towards her. She turns away quickly and starts dashing away from you, skillfully hopping between the bushes.

You follow her through the wilderness, the forest grows thicker and darker with each passing meter. Several moments pass, and now you can only see a moving silhouette in the distance, and after that, just a trembling of leaves and bushes accompanied by the sounds of cracking branches.

You desperately rush forward and then suddenly stumble upon a rock. You fall and start rolling down the hill. Thankfully, the vegetation made this process much smoother, but a couple of bruises were unavoidable. You ended up in a very dark place surrounded by tall trees, which covered the sky completely, only mysterious glow was flowing between the branches.

It is terrifyingly silent in here. You look around, but itโ€™s hard to see in this darkness meshed with fog, which all of a sudden started enveloping you. You gulp down anxiously and start to crawl away slowly, but then you feet like something is touching your back...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)