More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Paddywagon616 Paddywagon616

What happens to Gabrielle?

Aphrodite decides to have some fun

Gabrielle was walking in the woods looking for some berries or game to eat when she stumbled upon a clearing where she spotted something that left her speechless: a beautifull blond woman compeletly naked. Catching sight of her toned bubble butt and, as she turned around, her large firm tits and tight trimed snatch. She also couldnt help admiring her toned abdomen, shapely arms and legs, flawless skin, and thick golden hair. Upon finaly looking at her face which, like the rest of the rest of her was compeletly perfect, she realized she knew her. It was aphrodite the goddess of love!

Aphrodite spotted gabrielle (Hi fancey meeting you here) the goddess said cheerfully.

(Ummm hi aphrodite) gabrielle stammered bashfully very aware of the other womans nudity.

(Why so shy gabby) aphrodite asked

(Well why are you naked in the middle of a forest) gabrielle asked

(Why not) aphrodite responed (It feels wonderfull not having a stitch on showing the whole world my smoking bod you should try it sometime)

Gabrielle blushed furouisly at the thought of walking around totaly starkers. Everyone getting a good look at her tits, pussy, and ass (No way that defintly isnt for me i couldn't walk around totaly nude)

Aphrodite give her a devilish grin and said (Dont knock it to you try it girl) and with that she snapped her fingers and was gone.

Just as aphrodite left, Gabrielle felt a sudden chill and looked down letting out a scream she saw that she was now totally naked! Nude! Starkers! In her birthday suit! The nuddy! Her small firm tits, hairy bush, and pert behind now on full display, she attempted to cover her self with her hands when she lost control of her body. Her legs started walking towards the road that lead to the nearest town of their own accord (No aphrodite please not this anything but this) she pleaded to no avial as she drew nearer to town.

What happens in town?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)