More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dixxie normas dixxie normas

What happens next?

Anything for a Job

Lauren's huge rack bounced up and down as she fast walked down the hall. She was only three months away from graduation and she still had yet to find a job. As a performing arts major, she had auditioned for several professional choirs, yet despite her strong performances, she was still unemployed. Her advisor had advised her to just continue onto graduate school to get a PhD in music theory which would allow her to become a music instructor at her university, however, she had grown up as the oldest daughter in a lower income Hispanic family. With her sister a senior in high school, Lauren knew there was no way that her family could afford the financial burden of both of their tuitions, and with her already massive student debt, she was unlikely to get another student loan. She had to get a job.

As she walked into the music hall, she entered into the office of her choir master, Mr. Woods. "Hello, Lauren," Mr. Woods replied. "How may I help you?" Lauren brushed back her hair and explained her situation to her professor. "I was hoping that with your connections in the industry, you could help me find a job opening," Lauren finished. "I know you have a great relationship with Andrew Springer, the director of the local performing house. Could you see if he is hiring?"

Mr. Woods looked at Lauren down his glasses. She was a stunner, with her beautiful hair, gray eyes, and luscious tits. As innocent as she tried to look, Mr. Woods knew better. It was common knowledge that Lauren was the biggest slut in the music school; he had even seen her latest round of nudes. He wasn't going to let her off easy. "Well Lauren, I'm afraid I cannot help you. Recruiting season for most of the local performances is already over, you will have to wait until next recruiting season."

"But, Mr. Woods," Lauren pleaded, "could you please at least try to leverage your connections for me?" She bent over teasing him with her cleavage. "I will have to think about it," Mr. Woods replied curtly. Lauren looked at him incredulously. "Come on, I've been one of your best students. What does it take for you to help your star student?"

After a bit of consideration, Mr. Woods replied, "Okay, Lauren. I will help you, but I guarantee no results. And I do have one condition."

What is Mr. Woods' Condition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)