More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dixxie normas dixxie normas

What is Mr. Woods' Condition?

She Allows Him to Play With her Tits

"What is that?" Lauren asked. "What do you expect me to do?"

Mr. Woods chuckled. "Well, since you were already teasing me with your cleavage, why don't you let me have a closer look?" He slowly reached out and brushed his hand down Lauren's shirt. "Here. Take this off, and lets see what's underneath." Lauren hesitated before looking at her professor and saying. "I can't show you my breasts. This isn't right. You are my professor, if anyone found out we would both be in trouble."

Mr. Woods looked Lauren in the eye, "Well, you don't seem to have any problems showing your boobs to any of the other men in the music school. If you want my help, that's the deal. Take it or leave it." Lauren looked at him and slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head. As her shirt lifted, her enormous breasts and beautiful areolas were revealed in all their glory. "Well, well. Look what we have here, someone didn't wear a bra today. What a naughty girl." Mr. Woods teased.

Lauren stood there with her breasts exposed, and the sudden burst of air conditioning caused her nipples to harden and perk up. Soon she felt the tip of her professor's hand brushing over the sensitive skin covering her areolas. A quick pinch of her nipples caused her to yelp. "Are you paying attention?" Mr. Woods asked. "Y-yes." Lauren replied a bit confused. "Good," Mr. Woods laughed before twisting her nipple and eliciting a shriek of pain from Lauren. "Come here." he gestured toward Lauren.

Lauren walked over to his desk, and he buried his face into her breast. "What are you doi-," before she could finish, she felt her professor suckling her breasts. As he sucked harder and teased her nipples with his tongue, Lauren had never felt so dirty yet so horny at the same time. She knew it was wrong, what her professor was doing to her, but she didn't care; it turned her on so much. Before long, she was letting out long moans and could feel her panties getting wet. Right before she climaxed, she found herself leaning over her professors desk with her tits hanging out under her as he milked her over his coffee mug. By this time, her pants were soaking with her arousal and there was a wet spot on her pants. Mr. Woods gave her massive tits one final squeeze as she climaxed and watched as warm milked squirted out into his coffee mug.

As Lauren put her shirt back on and walked out of his office, she saw Mr. Woods take a sip of her breast milk. "You taste great." he said winking as she left.

Does she get a job?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)