More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

What world do you want to create?

Anyone you know - Afraid - Resistance

Anyone you know: If you went to school with them, worked with them, partied with them, as long as you have tangential knowledge of them, they are fair game. The ex-girlfriend you cheated on? She'd ride you in front of her family. That young blonde you saw at the beach with her friends? They'd all gargle your cock in the ocean. Your wife's stepdaughter? That tight bodied bitch would be licking your asshole come lunchtime. A hot piece of ass from the soccer team? She'd be juggling a pair of balls before she knew it. The hot younger sister of a classmate? You could break into her house and her and she'd give you a kiss goodbye.

Afraid: The age of social media and 'true crime documentaries' has instilled a heightened sense of fear and anguish across all women of legal age, worried they would be the next victim made into a Six-part Netflix special. As such, they became incredibly submissive to any acts of male hostility to avoid such a terrible fate. If they saw another woman getting used they let them well enough alone, thanking their lucky stars they weren’t the ones in that position. Men were more fickle, sometimes asking to join in and other times content to sit and watch as they cried for help or begged for more.

Resistance: Just because you could have sex with them didn't mean they wanted to have sex with you. Each one put up a different level of resistance, only giving in completely when all hope was lost. Sometimes that was right away, and other times it was a struggle till the cumshot.

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)