More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheFastAndTheCurious TheFastAndTheCurious

What world do you want to create?

Anyone on camera - Porn Director - Compliant

Anyone on camera: Every adult man and woman will follow your instructions as long as they are on camera, whether you are the one filming them or not. You can tell a woman to blow you while you take a POV recording on your phone, tell a straight man to blow a gay man while you watch, or tell a group of homosexual men to gangbang a lesbian meteorologist while she is talking about the weather on tv. You can also give instructions that temporarily go beyond the camera like telling a woman to meet you at your home later, or to wear a sexy outfit.

Porn Director: Everyone will believe you when you tell them that you are a qualified director of pornographic film. If you tell them that you have decided to spontaneously make a movie wherein they will feature as an unpaid actor, they will realize that despite not agreeing to be in the film they are now apart of it and should not disobey the director, at least not while the camera is still rolling. Whatever happens to the footage is irrelevant, it could be uploaded online or immediately deleted, it won’t increase or diminish your authority.

Compliant - Similar to how everyone believes that you are qualified director, they will believe without evidence that you have permits for everything you do in your films, freeing you from the retrains of the law against sexual /harassment, public indecency, or even crimes like theft. Despite knowing that they have to allow you to do what you do, and they know that as a director you are just doing your job, people will still retain their previous attitudes towards sex and pornography, but as director you can demand your actors to pretend that they act like they enjoy it. Any demand that extends beyond the camera is less likely to be followed the farther it gets conceptually from the camera, so the longer you wait to film a woman in the sexy outfit you told her to wear at work, the less likely she is to keep wearing it, and after a week she will probably ignore your command completely.

How does your journey begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)