More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alpha100001 alpha100001

What world do you want to create?

Any women - Only your creampies can get them to orgasm - very grateful

Any women

Anyone from family members to total strangers, and celebrities will be absolutely begging for you, doll themselves up, woo you, ask and take you out to dinner and do everything possible to get you to cum inside them.

Only your creampies can get them to orgasm.

Women cannot orgasm unless you cum inside them. Masturbation, toys, etc are never enough to bring them to orgasm themselves. Women will try to be as sexy as possible, come from anywhere in the world if you told them you would cum inside them. They'll do whatever you wanted in bed. They'll be as nice and sweet as possible in the hopes you'll do it again for them. Protection is a big no-no for them, it must be bareback and finish inside or they will not be happy. They don't even care if they'll get pregnant or not, but they'll raise any kids on their own if that is what you want. Most women don't have boyfriends or husbands since they can't cum from them anyway, only from you and your creampies.

Very grateful

They'll be so grateful they'll even offer you money for the deed. They'll be to go again they'll try anything they can to make that happen.

Made the premise, hope someone runs with it :P

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)