More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Delta77 Delta77

What world do you want to create?

Any woman +/- 2 years of age - natural law - submissive and appreciative.

Who?

Bound woman who are +/- 2 years of age.

Any woman who’s 2 years older or younger than the main character will be passively affected. But for the effect to truly activate the woman must be restrained in some capacity at least once by the main character.

Why?

Natural law:

The fact that woman within this age group are free for the main character to use is a natural law As undeniable a fact as gravity. Some might know more about why this is than others.

But nobody understands the exact mechanisms behind it. Regardless it is an undeniable fact of life. Things with mass have a gravity, every action has a reaction, and John Doe can use any woman within a 2 year age gap.

Reactions:

The reactions are split into several stages.

Audience:

Stage 1) apathy. Onlookers will not care about the main characters actions or how they conduct themselves. Boyfriends/husbands might verbally complain or hope for their failure. But will otherwise remain powerless and unable to intervene.

Stage 2) onlookers will treat the main character and woman as being in a normal relationship. They will mostly do their own thing but may take note of some more exceptional situations and comment on it. Seeing it as either romantic or a small dispute. They will never interfere however.

Stage 3) Onlookers and family/friends will not find their temporary absence weird. Justifying it based on the main characters beliefs and behaviour. Most common are long vacations, world journeys or spiritual journeys. If they had a job before being released they will be able to return to it, with a pay rise or pay downgrade depending on the main characters opinion of them upon release. If they were a student they will be tutored by a specialist to get to a level they would be without the main characters influence in less than a years time.

Woman:

stage 1) this is the capture stage.

The main character can attempt to restrain a woman at any time in whatever manner you dream necessary. Any actions they take to complete this goal may be justified, but any secondary goals will not be justified.

Example: breaking into a house to restrain a woman is fair game. But then attempting to steal from said house is not.

The woman might surrender willingly, they might get angry, they might struggle or they might attempt to escape. They will not attempt to seriously harm the main character. How fiercely they struggle is determined by their previous relation with the main character.

Example: If they didn’t know the woman before she will lightly struggle and perform some lazy attempts at escape. If she isn’t captured the situation will be treated as a small compliment afterwards.

If the woman hates the main character and they attempt to capture her regardless, she will struggle more fiercely up to bruising the main character. Her successfull escape might result in a slap on your cheek as if a vile insult has been stated.

If the woman loves you, she might even coerce you into capturing them themselves.

During stage 1 the main character may touch, grope and even use objects on the woman. But they may not yet insert their penis into her. Doing so without a successful capture will be treated like normal.

Stage 1 can end in two ways:

  1. Either you successfully restrain the woman. This counts as a capture and you may move on to stage two.
  2. Or the woman avoids capture and escapes. This is determined by you subconsciously giving up or believing you are unable to capture her at that time. In this case your power deactivates for that woman for the next 24 hours. Consequent actions with that woman before the 24 hour period is up will be treated as normal.

Stage 2) The woman will now grow naturally more submissive to you. While their original personality persists.

They will look upon their capture favourably. Seeing it as a compliment that the main character chose them. Unless they strongly disliked the main character before their capture.

Stage 3) Release. this stage is optional and requires both a verbal and mental command.

Any woman “released” will slowly lose the effects of their capture and look upon their time as submissive as an odd but generally positive time in their lives. Unless they disliked the main character. Then they will remember it as a toxic relationship.

If they liked the main character they will be released as “friends with benefits”. Possibly even sharing tips with the other captured woman still under the effects of the capture.

Whooo boy, big wall of text out of the way. Let’s actually begin shall we? Others are free to add their own branches under this rule set. But I will ask them to title it something easy to identify (see the 3 questions below).

To get started, let’s ask 3 simple questions:

  • What job does the main character have?
  • How long has the main character had his power?
  • What is the main character doing?

Pick a branch

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)