More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dismfer Dismfer

What world do you want to create?

Any legal woman under 40-futa sex drive release-boredom/obligation

Any woman under 40- You, are young futanari living in a world where you are able to fuck any legal woman under 40. However, they must be under 40. You could be mid-stroke on the sexy MILF next door and the second the clock strikes her 40th birthday she'll you to pull out and you'll have to find someone else to fuck.

Futa sex drive release- As far as the world is concerned you need to release your cum whenever the need strikes you due to your nature as a futa. Any time any place, with the only restriction being the aforementioned age limit. You're also fully free to cum anywhere you want, and any *ahem* accidents are not your concern. As far as the world is concerned it's just something that happens thanks to your nature.

Boredom/obligation- This is however a chore to the women you fuck. They might get a little bit out of it, but for the most part, they might as well be waiting in line at the DMV. Even if you make them cum they'll just see it as a fringe benefit, like finding a dollar when doing the laundry.

Now, who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)