More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarin Sarin

Who Are You In Dream City?

Anti-Hero: D-Eva

In Dream City, you can find a little of everything, but even here are things considered out of the ordinary, for example one of your heroes, in fact the word "hero" in this case is an ambiguous term, because the "Hero" in question acts very more out of self-interest which is sometimes configured as good, other times as evil, and often simply chaotic, her name is Evangeline Nostrade, but in present she goes by the name of D-Eva.

D-Eva was born in England, but raised since the age of five in America, daughter of a rich family, she could enjoy from the good and from the best, as long as she behaved, she could live her life comfortably, however that changed. At the beginning of her puberty, Evangeline underwent several changes, her skin turned blood red, horns grew from her forehead and an arrowhead tail was born from her back, then her life changed forever, for better or worse this is debatable.

Nowadays the girl known as D-Eva lives in Dream City doing what she wants with her demonic powers which always promises a lot of confusion. Oh yes, you must be wondering where her powers came from, the truth is simpler than you can imagine, her mother liked to try different things, to say the least, how more exotic better.

...

D-Eva was having another ordinary day, of course her definition of ordinary isn't the same as the others, after spending a good part of her day watching random TV shows and causing pigeons to spontaneously combust just to kill her time, D-Eva happened to see a bunch of thieves running away after a bank , a common thing in Dream City that happens with some regularity, although this time there was no hero around, so D-Eva decided to take action, do civic duty for a change, so she simply jumped up and with both feet landed on top of the car's engine crushing the hood and stopping the vehicle, she trapped two of the thieves with a dark substance that acted like a super powerful web, then hooked them upside down to a lamppost. The third thief, a woman, shot D-Eva missing most of the shots, only two hit, one in her forehead and one in her mouth which she held with her teeth, none of the shots did any damage, if it did, she didn't let it appear, before the thief could run away D-Eva grabbed her by the waist and hypnotized her making her calm down.

The cops arrived minutes later and found the two thieves hanging from the pole and the car parked crammed with bags of money, most of them at least, D-Eva has already left the scene taking one of the bags and the third thief with her.

A few hours later and several kilometers from the incident, D-Eva was enjoying quality time in a four-star hotel room, comfortable bed, air conditioning, a beautiful view of the night sky, a maid (hypnotized thief) serving her with nothing but an apron and most important of all, a meal fit for a king: five Taco Time tacos with extra strong pepper and her special drink, a mix of wine, expensive champagne, soda and just a little bit of battery acid .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)