More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

Who are you?

Anthony Coel, a US Army Sergeant

You are Anthony Coel, a 25 year old sergeant in the US army. A resident of New Jersey, you were shocked when the GPD seceded. Immediately, you were called into service, being given command of a group of roughly a dozen soldiers. A relatively small group, but you were only 25. Your job was to scout out areas for civilians, weapons caches, and enemy troop movements. In other words, you were not supposed to engage the enemy. You also had the power to call in drone strikes and, if absolutely necessary, attack small enemy garrisons.

You were deployed in Virginia, which had become a warzone. While technically pledged to the GPD, the state was a mess. Much of it had been bombed by both sides early in the war, and there were heavy casualties. Bandit groups, scavengers, and worse had taken up residence in the remains of the state, though there was still a heavy GPD presence in the area. Richmond was the main GPD stronghold, though they had bases and soldiers deployed throughout the state.

As a commander, you have to command the respect of your group, keep them in line, and keep them focused. While your group was predominantly male, there were a few women in your squad. Clinton had opened up the military to women, allowing for both sexes to be ground troops. Some agreed with this, while others didn't, but it was your job to keep both in line.

Climbing out of your bed, you get ready to face the day.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)