More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Another quantum editor

“How many times did he use the program?” Stacy called from the kitchen, teetering on her heels, chopping some vegetables. She looked over to her husband frantically hammering away at the computer. His perky tits bouncing hypnotically in his exposed vest.

“I'm still going through the logs, there’s so much here and It’s really hard to decipher what’s normal and what’s been changed” David responded, adjusting his glasses slightly. Making sure his breasts were tastefully exposed as his wife stared at them.

“Yeah! That’s the problem! He fucked us over with the retroactive settings and the unawareness toggles. See if you can get into the registry, see if there’s anything you can find that can help us out. In the meantime I’m going to make some lunch. Do you feel Asian or Mexican tonight?” She sighed, turning back to the cutting board. Adjusting her blouse to also have her breasts exposed, as they naturally should be.

“How about some tacos tonight?” David said absentmindedly, fixing a crease in his skirt and fanning himself. He’d gone at least two hours without masturbating or having an orgasm and already he could feel a puddle from his hot and eager pussy forming on the kitchen seat. He was too distracted with trying to fix all the chaos that their former colleague caused by playing around with their quantum editor program. He fidgeted in his seat, grinding his soft supple thighs together trying to hide his arousal from his wife.

David looked through the logged “changes” trying to find anything out of place, while fighting through his increasing arousal.

David and his wife Stacy are both hot sexy blondes with cute perky tits

David looked down, and his wife. Nope nothing wrong with that

David has a rare condition, where he needs have his pussy eaten or teased by someone every hour of every day, otherwise his libido increases exponentially

David frowned, not appreciating anyone looking down on him for his disability, he’d managed to become a successful scientist despite his rare handicap.

Stacy gets all her sustenance from eating David’s pussy, which she’s eager and addicted to. David’s flavor changes depending on his diet.

David was annoyed now, everybody knew that. There wasn't a time where she wasn't down between his legs at all times of day, going to town on his pussy. He was glad they shared a rare medical condition they could both benefit from with one another.

All women have their breasts exposed at all times, there is no taboo for having your breasts bared in public or anywhere else.

David looked at the sentence quizzically, nothing was out of place on that line. However he was confused, it specifically stated that “all women '' have their breasts exposed. He looked down at his exposed breasts, he was a man…but he also had his breasts exposed, and his clothes all made way for that. But…he didn't need to hide his tits since he was a man right? But no women hide their tits so for him to hide his tits he’d….huh?

“Honey! I smell pineapple!” Stacy said eagerly, dancing in her heels excitedly as she came over. David was distracted, his mind was ablaze with confusion and intense arousal. His pussy was drooling so much it was rolling off the seat and onto the kitchen floor.

“Oh…yeah, I had an ice cream sundae before I got home…Uhhh, hmmmm you want a taste?” He huffed, trying his best to keep his composure. Self masturbation would only make him hornier, and it was useless to play with his own body. Only the touch of another would satisfy him. And he’d already been backed up, so he’d need to have three or four multiple orgasms back to back just to get back to normal.

“Mmm, I cant wait!” Stacy smiled, licking her lips and easily dropping to her knees and getting underneath the table and shoving her head directly into his skirt. She started right away, lapping at his throbbing folds and savoring the wonderful taste of vanilla ice cream, pineapple, and cherries. She was starving!

“Oooh, god, fuck! We’ll figure this out later” David groaned, rolling his head back and letting his wife feast on his pussy like an all you can eat buffet.

Meanwhile their colleague was having the time of his life. Watching these two hot blondes fuck eachother at all times of day, while being invisible to them and making changes to them on the fly. They’d never know the wiser.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)