More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablocho pablocho

Who does she see sitting down at the table?

Another goblin looking for a job

Looking at the stranger Trucy saw another goblin girl sitting down shyly with a few papers placed on top of the table. She had long black hair that fell down her back, a lovely round face, a button nose, a pair of pointy ears and two lovely light blue eyes. She was wearing common clothes that seemed to be on the cheap side and hugged her body tightly, revealing a small chest and a pair of thick thighs. After a few seconds of examining her the barmaid remembered she was supposed to meet with a new applicant that day and simply shook her head. She smiled and spoke up while closing her notepad.

"Well, hello there, cutie. Are you here for the job?"

"Y- yes ma'am." The new goblin's voice was quite soft and Trucy found the way she got caught on the first word to be cute.

"Wonderful, I've been waiting all day, you know?" The barmaid sat down on the other side and placed her notepad on the table. "Kind of a rude first impression."

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I had to... Umm... get these." The brunette picked her papers and handed them over to the barmaid with shaky hands.

Trucy took the papers and began looking them over. The first one seemed to be a letter of introduction presenting her name, age and the farm she had worked at previously. Her name was Lily, she seemed to come from far across the forest and was about 19 years old. The barmaid took the information in realizing the newcomer probably hadn't realized what they did in the tavern. With a smile she kept on looking over the last few letters.

The second document came from the farmer that employed Lily. He recommended the girl as a hard worker always willing to learn. She seemed to have left a good impression on the old man. Her other documents seemed to be a list of different drinks and instructions on how to make them, and the tabloid the tavern put out to attract new workers.

After examining everything Trucy did her best to not smile. She liked the girl, seemed like an earnest, young and bright-eyed opportunity. She clearly hadn't realized that serving tables would only be part of the job, but if she was willing to take everything thrown at her then it would definitely be good for business. Clients always liked the young ones, and despite lacking on the chest department Lily seemed to more than make up for it on the bottom side.

After a few moments of consideration Trucy nodded and placed her hands on the table. "Well Lily, you certainly seem excited for this."

"I do?" Her eyed lit up a bit as she was being spoken to.

"Of course, being a barmaid here is a lot of work." Trucy hopped of her seat and began pacing close to the table. "You have to serve the drinks, clean the place, prepare the tables, help when the bartender is unavailable. We are severely overworked you know?"

She nodded slowly.

"The pay is nice, but definitely not the highest out there either." Trucy got closer to the new goblin and grabbed her hand. "But if you really want this job, we can give you a small trial for the rest of the night. I can teach you how to go about all your duties and if you do a good job then the position will be all yours."

"Th- Thank you ma'am. That would be wonderful." The younger girl seemed to almost hop in excitement.

"Please call me Trucy. Now follow me, we need to get you a uniform honey."

How does Lily's training begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)