More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 34_lover69 34_lover69

But what sort of game are they playing?

Another game of strategy. Paintball Sorority VS Fraternity

To be honest nobody really knew why they were currently standing in the middle of the woods decked out in team colors and carrying paintball guns. It had all started when the fraternity Beta Lambda Alpha's president Drake Parker played against the Omega Eta Iota sororities' president Gwen Cooper in a game of chess. Everyone with a pair of eyes could tell they had an interest in one another but the two of them were oblivious despite how often each made excuses to be in the other's company. Like the party at Beta Lambda's house where Drake, after a few drinks, had started talking about how he used to do chess tournaments. It so happened that Gwen had a similar background and with their heads buzzing from the booze they had decided to sit down for a game in front of their easily amused Greek Lifers. After the first few moves someone shouted that they should switch it up to strip chess to the hoots and catcalls of both houses. If anyone had been sober they might have realized that wasn't the best idea. Nobody was and the game properly got underway. Neither was playing at grand-master level but even with, or because of, the raised BAC it was an exciting game. It even ended in a way nobody expected. A draw. Both players were completely naked by that point as they hadn't worn enough clothing to account for all the pieces. They were also in a heated argument over who was the better strategist and tactician.

It was blurry who suggested a way to resolve it but when the dust settled there was a sheet laying on the table with 22 names on each side for a game of paintball. It hadn't been hard to get volunteers when the 'special' rule was suggested. It originally only applied to Drake and Gwen but after a few more beers everyone was all in. When you got shot you had to strip naked and if the other team caught you before you ran back to your team's start you had to do a sexual favor, anything from blowjobs or cunnilingus to full penetration. Some of the girls who weren't on birth control felt a bit worried but they had faith that their president would see them through. The guys also agreed to bring condoms for those that wanted them. With that settled all that was left was to pick a date. They decided it would be a good idea to do it right after finals, both as a way to make sure everyone was free and so that it wouldn't interfere with school. The game was kept a secret from everyone who wasn't in either the frat or the sorority. Both of the chapters were well off financially so renting a woods-ball course all to themselves for the day was no problem.

The girls had picked a team color of white as a show of bravado, even though it would be easier to see in the woods than their opponents black colors. There were two referees from each group to ensure fair play and to help settle any disputes. They also carried condoms for anyone who might need them. What they didn't see as they all moved to starting locations was the grid around them that would control their actions. Mimicking the game that had gotten them into this mess.

The kings were the presidents, they would be commanding their teams with walkies talkies and maps. Only moving or attacking if they had to.

Acting as their queens were their organizations vice presidents. Diana Cartwright and Stephen Anderson. Unknown to the other members of their teams the two of them had been dating for the last three weeks. Organizing the game being the catalyst that had brought them together.

Mia Minamoto, and Carson White, the treasurers were the king's bishops. While the secretaries Stephanie Powers and Jake O'Connell were the queen's bishops.

Dominique Bryant and Nathanial Harris were representing the king's knights while Jessica Alvarez and Jasper Cunningham would be the queen's.

The rooks were the pledges who were hoping to get full membership. On each side they were gathered in two groups of three each, reasoning that they would have strength in numbers, not knowing that their opponents had the same idea.

Lastly, the pawns in this game would be the freshmen of each organization. Not pledges any longer they were confident enough to go alone and eagerly moving to the front to get the chance to show their stuff to their new housemates.

A referee moved to the center and held up an air horn. As soon as she blared it everyone started moving. The game was on!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)