More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 34_lover69 34_lover69

What's next?

The pawns lead the way!

The King's pawn had acted without thinking the night of the party. Like her friends she had been very drunk, and when a sheet had come around asking for names she had messily scrawled hers onto it without any thought. When she awoke the next day she had immediately gone to the sorority study room looking for the vice president to get her name taken off. Instead she had run into Gwen. She didn't have a chance to say anything before the president recognized her as one of the new sorority members who'd been there last night.

"Hey, Lizzie isn't it?" She had asked, that actually wasn't her name but she had still nodded dumbly, her mind fogged. "Glad to see you new girls stepping up. We'll beat those bastards and get you all some boy toys to play with huh?" Her smile was infectious and 'Lizzie' couldn't help but smile back. Not remembering what she'd come into the room for. "Hey, you're the first one in here to study today, how would you like to be my bodyguard during the game? You have to stay right on me just keep my front covered. How does that sound?" The president of the Sorority was asking her to protect her. Even as she remembered that she'd come in there to quit she found herself saying.

"Of course! That would be awesome!" Drat, now she was committed. Still she hoped that staying with the president would make her reason for hesitation irrelevant. 'Lizzie' was a virgin. Her family had been super catholic. College had done a bit to deal with the zealotry but some things still stuck. One of those being the prohibition on using birth control. There was also the ban on premarital sex but not even her parents had followed that rule. Her seven siblings showed how seriously her parents adherence to the other one.

Now it was game day. 'Lizzie' heard the horn go off and dashed forward, moving to protect her presidents front like she'd been asked she paused after only a short distance, taking up a position. She shifted slightly as her solution to her worries poked against her side. The cashier hadn't commented when she'd bought the bottle of lube but she still felt like they'd been judging her despite the fact that they probably sold it every day. Sodomy was only when two guys did it so if she just asked nicely she was sure the boy wouldn't mind. She'd still be losing a virginity but not the one that really mattered.


Across from her another pawn in this great game was having quite different thoughts. Derek hadn't been able to remember the night of the party. He'd woken up with a penis drawn on his face as a sign of typical first year hazing. He'd almost wanted to jump for joy when he'd learned about the contest he'd got in on. Derek was no virgin but he'd been having trouble with girls since he arrived at college. He'd actually joined the fraternity to try and help with that. Now not only were there twenty two babes hiding in the woods across from him, all he had to do was shoot them and give them a tag before the other guys beat him to it and he'd have her all to himself. The thought that they might do the same to him never even crossed his mind. The girls had obviously picked this game just to get some dick. Everyone knew guys were better at shooting and everything physical. That was why the military had so many more dudes than chicks.

There was one thing that he shared with the woman on the other side of the field from him, his own packet of lube was much smaller than her bottle but its purpose was the same. He'd never found a girl willing to let him try anal. The rules of the contest had been quite clear. Any hole was open. They even made everyone do ahem 'proper cleaning' even the guys. Derek intended to take full advantage. When he heard the air horn blow he took off ahead of his teammates. Ready to get the game on so he could get it on.

White: e2 to e3
Black: e7 to e6

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)