More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bei Li Mo Bei Li Mo

What's next?

Another Way - Chapter Two

"I want to put on the 'skin' of this monster and become a monster......."

Aoki looked at the empty purple demon skin in front of him, his mind was full of thoughts

"Why... did you choose me?", he thought, there are also female disciples coming down the mountain this time, why don't you go... no no no, it seems too inappropriate, then as a Is it suitable for men? ...... He scratched his head, this is an unsolvable question, as if both men and women have reasons that they cannot convince themselves.

He reached out and touched the demon skin, it was soft and didn't feel "evil" at all, the monsters in his impression were all vicious, maybe it was the seal on the living skin that covered all the demonic aura... Aoki thought, whether it is cultivation base or talent, he is actually not outstanding among the disciples of his generation, but the master has found him specifically for such an important task. If he refuses, maybe he will waste this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to practice... ...

he swallowed, and silently made up his mind

Wu Zhao was half-floating in the air outside the door, meditating and recuperating, when he heard the door "squeak" open, he turned his head and saw Aoki coming out, his feet landed lightly, waiting for his lover's answer

"Master, the disciple is willing to take over the task"

Wu Zhao gently closed his eyes, "Qingmu, do you know that the demon skin is still 'alive', even with the seal of the three of us, there is no guarantee that it won't..."

"Disciple knows, disciple believes in the strength of you and other seniors," Aoki's tone was flat but firm

Wu Zhao opened his eyes, staring closely at the lover in front of him

"Okay, you can put on the demon skin now... The owner of the human skin is pitiful, but you have no way to disguise yourself in the demon skin, so you can only use her to disguise yourself as a mortal, oh, poor Girl...after you are ready, come to the General's Mansion to find me."

"The disciple knows"

————————————

Aoki returned to his room, closed the door tightly and blocked all the windows, and urged the spiritual power to light the surrounding shadow lamps. This is a spiritual weapon made of amber crystal shavings and exquisite sand. No need for flames, only need to activate spiritual power It can last forever, not only can illuminate but also have the effect of sensing evil spirits. Aoki specially brought a few more this time. Several shadow lamps were lit together, illuminating the room as brightly as daytime. Aoki picked up the demon skin and shook it off, and the hands and feet of the painted demon spread out. Except for the skin color, "she" looked the same as a human being, and the surroundings The Shuying Lantern did not change color either—the skills of the masters and seniors were really profound, and they were able to seal the evil energy without leaking even a single bit on the premise of keeping her alive.

Aoki spread out the demon skin evenly on the table, and carefully observed her features—maroon skin dotted with filiform markings, although the unfilled breasts are shriveled, it can be seen how plump it used to be, Yaopi's hair is fluffy, like a warm ball of fur, and her face is as beautiful as her senior sisters and senior sisters—although it is not appropriate to say this, but by human standards, this monster can definitely be called Great beauty. It was the first time for Aoki to really feel what "beautiful" is, and he was about to become such a charming monster, so he couldn't help being a little nervous... He looked at the private parts of the monster skin curiously, um, it should be the same as Human beings are about the same... Aoki has lived on the mountain since he was a child, so he has never experienced any sex between men and women. Immortal cultivators have already put all emotions and desires behind them, but looking at the small and tender lower body of this demon skin There was an urge to penetrate the gap with his fingers... Aoki shook his head violently, he is worthy of being a painting monster, he can still confuse himself with this appearance, it seems that his practice is not deep enough

Aoki turned the skin over, reached out and touched the gap in the back where one person could penetrate, the moment his fingers touched the inner side of the demon skin, he felt numb as if his fingers had touched rough grass, he took a closer look, Countless fine meat needles protruded from the inner side of the demon skin, sticking his fingers firmly, Aoki pulled his finger off with a little , and the inner side of the demon skin returned to its original state - it seems that the demon skin is still alive as the master said , wanting to devour himself all the time. He pinched the gap and looked inside. There were even a few bright tentacles trembling on the chest and private parts of the monster skin. It seems that wearing this skin should bring him an unprecedented experience.

Aoki took off all his clothes, breathed deeply, and stretched his right leg into the leg of the demon skin——the inner side of the skin felt the touch of a living creature, and immediately stretched out countless small fleshy spines to invade the body The body, but only stretched out a little bit and then stopped under the pressure of the seal. Aoki just felt numb on his legs, and the process of stretching was not blocked, and he stretched all his legs into the demon skin smoothly. His calf Stretching the demon skin into its own shape, it seems that although the skin is still alive, its elasticity is still good. Seeing that nothing happened, Aoki let go of his vigilance a little, dressed the Yaopi's left leg and both hands neatly, and finally glued Huayao's empty face to his own face—this should be done.

Well, nothing happened, except that I feel a little itchy, and I should get used to it soon. Thinking like this, Aoki stretched out his hand to touch the gap in his back to close it, but before his hand touched his back, the gap closed by itself—he was startled, and immediately stretched out his hand to think He pulled off Yaopi's hood, but it was too late, the Yaopi had completely covered him. He felt that the countless fine flesh thorns inside the demon skin were crazily squeezing his skin, trying to suck his spiritual power, while the private part of the demon skin stretched out several tentacles, entwining his dick in circles—— The stimulation was too sudden and strong, Aoki's penis suddenly bulged, and almost gushed out, he tried to adjust his inner breath to calm down his lower body, but other parts of his body could no longer control himself. He lay down on the bed beside him panting heavily, witnessing the erosion of the demon skin—his penis was completely covered by tentacles, his hair was constantly being pulled, and the two shriveled meatballs on his chest were Slowly rising, his legs became thinner and thinner. He opened his mouth wide and wanted to call for help, but he felt a stream of sticky stuff pouring into his mouth and eyes... As time went on, he felt something drilled into his mind , so fuzzy, like a cloud, and there is a big lake... Although suppressed by the seal, the invasion of the demon skin still disturbed Aoki's spiritual energy, and he felt more and more drowsy , slowly fell asleep...

"............Well..."

Aoki slowly sat up from the bed, "It hurts!" He felt sore all over his body, as if he had experienced a fierce battle. He looked at his fingers. The tips of the five slender reddish-brown fingers were dotted with thin and sharp nails, which were still soaked with beads of sweat. When he looked back, he found that a complete human figure had been soaked on the bed. Sweat stains—it seems that no matter what, I still have control over my body

He took out something in the shape of a scroll and threw it out. The scroll stayed in the air and opened slowly, with a trace of cold air seeping out of it, slowly condensing into the shape of a mirror—this is "Bi You Tu", it is Qingmu One of the magic weapons used for cultivation, it contains a strong icy air, but it is suitable to be used as a mirror at present. Aoki slowly looked at himself in the mirror: the graceful figure is very alluring, he really deserves to be a monster known as "seductive". He moved closer to the mirror and carefully observed his current face. Apart from the features of monsters, it was indeed a very A moving face, but he has a deeper discovery, his teeth have become small and sharp, and his eyes have become cat-like

"ah....."

Aoki couldn't help exclaiming slightly, but what surprised him even more was that his voice became extremely delicate and charming, which made him tremble with fright. He suddenly thought that the painting demon turned him into a "woman", and where he was a man......

He hurriedly stretched his hand towards the lower abdomen, but was horrified to find that it was flat and smooth to the touch. He looked down and saw that it was no different from a human female—well, although he had never seen it before, it should be the same— He was not reconciled, and stretched out his fingers to insert "his" private parts and wanted to continue exploring, but an electric shock-like pleasure found him before his penis, and a word instantly flooded into Aoki's mind, that is "sensuality", He can be sure that everything on this painted demon is born to seduce humans. Not finding the desired target, Aoki was not discouraged, he settled down, held his breath and gathered his spiritual power in his dantian—yes, his penis is still there, and he can feel the throbbing produced by the penis receiving the spiritual power. It seems that this monster formed a space inside the body to wrap the penis and wanted to devour it, but it failed because of the seal, so it could only maintain the appearance of devouring, and her own private parts were also closely connected with Aoki's body. Only then can he feel the pleasure of the opposite sex.

He carefully recalled the period that happened after he put on the demon skin, and came to a conclusion: he is in a state of mutual restraint with this monster. The monster wants to swallow and control him as much as possible, but it also makes her demon power merge with his own spiritual power , so although the demon skin has changed his body structure to a certain extent, the dominance of the body is still his own. If this is the case, then I should be able to control her body with spiritual power...

Thinking of this, Aoki closed his eyes tightly, wanting to explore the influence that invaded his mind after wearing the skin, it should be the memory of this painting monster. As his consciousness deepened, the image became clearer and clearer—it was a red mountain, Zhe Mountain, which was a mountain located outside Hongsang Town, named after the red mulberries growing wild all over the mountain; There is a white mist inside the Zheshan Mountain. There seems to be a pool of water in the mist. Aoki tried to continue to explore the content of the memory, but the scene in the mist is still blurred and cannot be seen clearly. He can only give up.

"Mu Qing"

Slowly opening his eyes, he spoke a word, which was the name he searched for from Hua Yao's memory, and he never thought that such a charming and weird monster would have such a gentle and beautiful name. Aoki stood up, took out his saber and danced a set of "Han Feng style", using the Taihang Mountain swordsmanship monster, I am afraid that he is the only one in this world, and now he is called "Aoki", it is right, he is called "Mu Qing" There is nothing wrong with that, thinking of this, "Mu Qing" couldn't help laughing out loud, it was indeed an unprecedented and wonderful situation, and even made myself more and more curious, wanting to experience the experience of being "Mu Qing" on a deeper level. Life.

(Since Aoki is currently in control, we will use "he" to refer to this twin body below for the time being)

After calming down, he took out the maid's skin that was sucked dry by "self"—the main consciousness of being Aoki made him feel a chill, but his delicate hands kept stroking up and down. He opened the gap in his back and looked inward, but he didn't find the bloody scene that he had been afraid of all along. The inside was the color of human skin—this painted monster is really greedy, and even wants to eat up the flesh and blood of mortals. Afterwards, he stretched his left leg of the human skin, and began to wear the skin as before - he felt his "skin" began to secrete some sticky things uncontrollably, very warm, very...smooth, somewhat The thrill of friction. After closing the opening on the back, Aoki felt that his "skin" began to secrete a large amount of mucus, pressing the originally loose skin of the maid tightly to his body, and at the same time, his body and throat began to twist uncontrollably. The process was not comfortable, but it was still much better than the "battle" with the demon skin just now.

The transformation didn't last long. He looked down and saw that his plump breasts with reddish-brown stripes just now turned into slightly flattened breasts of a human girl, and his legs also became thicker. The characteristics of changing one's own body.

"Hmm," he tried to hum a few times, and his voice changed into a flat human girl's voice.

"It seems that this painted monster is mixed in the crowd like this. It is really difficult to deal with. No wonder we have no clue about their infiltration in the past few months." Aoki was amazed at the hidden method of the painted monster, and quickly put on Xiaotao's maid uniform sent by the master, although he is a man, but it seems that because of the influence of the demon skin, wearing a woman's costume is not at all jerky. After getting dressed, he even circled around in front of the mirror, as if he were a normal maid in the mansion.

He went out and followed his master's instructions into the General's Mansion. As soon as he opened the door, he found several familiar figures sitting inside—Master, Taoist Priest Han Chanzi, Elder Qiongguang, and General Li Lingyun. They seemed to be discussing something.

"Oh!....... Aoki, it seems that you have already succeeded. How is it? Is there something wrong with your body?" Seeing the girl coming in, Master Wu Zhao hurriedly asked, and the faces of Qiongguang and Hanchanzi flashed. After a moment of astonishment, he immediately regained his composure. Only Li Lingyun opened his mouth wide in surprise.

"This... is this true? Is he really a senior disciple of Wu Zhao?"

Qiongguang walked up to her and clasped Xiaotao's chin with both hands. Before she could react, she opened her mouth involuntarily. Qiongguang penetrated her fingers, closed her eyes and slowly experienced the flow of spiritual power—"She is indeed a man", she said

"Haha... I don't know whether it's because I'm amazed at the weirdness of this painted demon, or because the elder has a profound skill." General Li was a little bit dumbfounded, "Xiao Tao is... a good girl, I hope you can treat her relics kindly", he said lonely said

"...I will live up to this promise," Aoki replied in Xiaotao's voice

"Qingmu, living with the demon skin, can you find anything?" Wu Zhao asked him

"I seem to...seem to see a cloud of white mist, and a pool of lake water, just outside the town in the Zheshan Mountain"

"Hmm..." Wu Zhao Nianxu pondered, "I came down the mountain with the sword, and I didn't see any mist, so it's impossible..." He turned to Aoki and said, "It seems that this monster's The lair is hidden by a special method, and even we can't find out the mystery, so we can only rely on you to follow the monster's thinking and go into the mountain to find it yourself."

"Yes, apprentice takes orders"

Wu Zhao took out a golden elixir, "This is the 'eye-turning pearl' refined by Han Chanzi, swallow it into your stomach, and we will be able to connect with your eyes with the help of the vast sea condensate, and we will know what you see Can see it, swallow it"

Aoki swallowed the golden elixir in one gulp, saluted the master and other seniors in parallel

"Then, the apprentice will set off."

With gentle steps, he walked out of the gate of the mansion like a real lady, and headed towards the signs in his mind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)