More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bei Li Mo Bei Li Mo

What's next?

Another Way - Chapter Three

Aoki went out of the city unimpeded all the way, without causing the slightest abnormality, he has been observing the reactions of others, passers-by see him as no different from a normal girl - of course he understands that this is due to "Mu Qing", not his own acting skills Gao Chao, in fact, he was quite nervous wrapped in two layers of skin, but there were no traces on the outer skin, probably his sweat had been absorbed by the demon skin. When he was leaving the city gate, the guards at the gate were still asking "Xiao Tao" what he was doing out of the city, and he mumbled it, but still didn't notice it at all.

Even a person who cultivates the Tao, not only does he now feel a little... "awe" towards this monster, in order to survive in this world where the weak eat the strong, he can actually do this in the method of "disguise" , but it is very tenacious......

"Hmm!", he shook his head violently to throw away his distracting thoughts, a monster is a monster, a crime that harms living beings, and a sworn enemy of himself

At the foot of Zhe Mountain, the official road up the mountain was guarded by multiple guards. Since three months ago, in order to prevent surprise attacks from happening again, and also to prevent the of the people in the town, most of the passages outside the town have been blocked. I look like a commoner now, so naturally I can't go up the mountain in a fair manner, um... this is for the mission, it's okay to use some tricks, right?

Aoki twirled the Dharma seal with his hands, and said the formula of "Tengxiang", the dust on the ground rose slightly, and immediately two small vortices formed under his embroidered shoes, and at the same time, several fine strands of wind surrounded his body ——As I expected, the demon skin did not completely suppress my spiritual power, and I can still use spells, which is really great. This "soaring technique" is a technique for walking against the wind, and at the same time, the wind wall around the body can also isolate sound and part of the image. Now that I don't have a sword and must act in concealment, it is the best strategy to use this technique to travel. He stepped on the whirlwind to avoid the guards' eyes and ears, and then went straight up to the top of the tree, passing through the top slightly.

Flying all the way to the depths of Zheshan Mountain, he landed slowly, the whole process of spiritual power running smoothly without any difficulty, so that Aoki himself was also secretly surprised. He closed his eyes and continued to search for the image that appeared in his mind: his eyes walked along the wide road of the official road, and suddenly turned into a winding path, passing through several barriers blocked by thorns and vines. When we arrived at the endless white mist... the scene after that was as unclear as before. It seems that the mystery lies in this white mist.

He quickly walked along the route in his mind, and the scene along the way was exactly as he had seen before, with the thorns and vines exactly the same—soon, he came to the place where the white mist in his mind was: the thin white mist The first floor, which flows almost close to the ground, is far from the mountains and plains in my mind. Could it be...it can cause hallucinations?

Aoki knelt down and took a breath carefully, adjusting his breath to feel the flow of the mist in his body. He mobilized his spiritual power to tightly control the mist from spreading in his body, and at the same time felt its touch. What was puzzling was that the mist did not Any discomfort it brings to him is very comfortable—it's like bathing in the fairy springs and spiritual pools around Taihang Mountain.

This is strange, it seems that this fog is not something evil, how could it appear in Hua Yao's memory? If he wanted to know the answer, he could only move on. Aoki summoned up his courage and stepped into this unknown haze.

The scene in the fog was the same as before, and he didn't feel uncomfortable after walking for a long time. Aoki slowly let go of his guard, maybe he was worrying too much, this is just the normal fog in the mountains. However, he didn't notice that the demon skin that was tightly attached to him felt the mist began to vibrate slightly.

At the mayor's house, Wu Zhao and his party naturally saw what Aoki saw through the vast sea crystal, and wondered that the terrain of the Zheshan Mountain was not too steep, and Hongsang Town was located in the wilderness of the Northwest. As he was thinking about it, he suddenly found that the Hanhai Ningjing suddenly turned black, unable to show any images.

Aoki walked forward slowly, but gradually felt more and more sleepy. He slowly adjusted his breath to lift his spirits, but found that he couldn't stop the feeling of sleepiness, his eyelids became heavier and heavier, and finally he couldn't stop the sleepiness. superior.........

Although he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep, his feet still did not stop moving forward. After walking about half a mile like this, he suddenly felt a soreness behind him, as if something had hit him

"Well......"

This sudden stimulation woke him up, he opened his heavy eyelids with difficulty, and found himself kneeling on the ground, his hands could not move, as if he was pressed by something

"Hey! Where did you come from, a stinky woman? How did you come here?"

He looked around, and saw a human-shaped guy pressing his left arm. It had cat-like eyes, pointed teeth, and purple-red skin—it was a painting demon. Turning his head to the right, he found the same one. Hua Yao suppressed himself.

"...Sisters, I am Mu Qing"

He tried to make the voice of Huayao, but it was still Xiaotao's human voice

"Huh? You, an ugly human being, deserves to be called that name?" When Hua Yao heard the word "Mu Qing", he put his foot on Aoki's body angrily, and he cried out in pain

"Sister, don't hit me, this is my disguise", he stretched out his hand to touch his back, this time the skin on his back soon revealed a gap under his pulling, he tore off Xiaotao's human skin hood, revealing Mu Qing's face

"...Oh, it's you?! Damn it, I didn't smell it... sorry"

"It seems that Mu Qing's skill has strengthened again, we can't even smell her smell, she is really a human being." Another painting demon smoothed things over.

"Yes, our gatekeepers must be extremely vigilant, if I accidentally hurt my sister, please forgive me~" The painted demon looked very scared

"It's okay, this is also your duty", Qing Mu replied to her, thinking to himself, unexpectedly, he had arrived at the entrance of the demon lair in a daze, and these two painting demons turned out to be guarding the gate.

"But having said that, I'm back, so I don't need to wear this ugly human skin anymore..." the painting demon asked him in a low voice

"Oh! I was negligent, I will deal with it right away, wait a moment"

On the other side, the elders heaved a sigh of relief when they saw Ningjing light up again. It seems that he did not encounter any accidents.

Aoki took off the little peach man's skin and folded it neatly, found an open space not far from the demon's lair, chanted a mantra to draw out a pit, and buried it carefully

"Miss Tao, in this life you were harmed by a demon, but I have but to borrow your face. You deserve . I have sworn to General Li that I will avenge you. Rest in peace."

He rubbed seals with both hands, chanted Dharma Jue, and made a complete salvation for Xiaotao.

(From now on, Aoki will live in the demon lair as "Mu Qing", so the following will be referred to as "she")

————————————————————————

She returned to the entrance of the cave and lied that she had thrown away the human skin, and the two let her in. The entrance of this hole is winding and winding, and white mist seeps out of it, which is consistent with what she saw just now. At the same time, she also "smells"—she doesn't know how to describe this feeling, but she senses a little "ambiguity" anyway. She felt her skin start to twitch, and beads of sticky sweat leaked out.

After walking for a long time, she finally came to the key point of the aisle. The scene in front of her made her suddenly enlightened—the first thing she saw was a huge lake in the cave, with jagged lights and rippling water. Island, there is a huge tree on it, its vines are extremely long and even hang down to the ground, the dense purple leaves on the vines are like feathers, and the top of the tree exudes a trace of white mist; look up along the top of the tree , the top of the cave is the blue sky, and it is not closed. She recognized that tree, it was a spiritual tree called "Su Liu", and it would only inhabit in the blessed land filled with aura, but the branches and leaves of Su Liu should be white...... There are several purple creatures gathered together, it should be a painting demon. She looked around again, and the surrounding walls around the lake were carved out with clear inlays, and the painted monsters kept coming and going in and out of the caves above. It seemed that this was indeed the residence of the painted monsters.

She thought about it carefully, and then she had an idea: This is a rare paradise full of spiritual energy, but it was discovered by this monster and used for its own use. Although these monsters could not absorb the spiritual power here for cultivation , but it is possible to mix magic power into it, and use Su Liu to form an invisible barrier to ensure that it will not be discovered, such is the case with those white mist. She was secretly afraid that if she hadn't come here wearing a demon skin, she would have died from the poison of the demon long ago, and it was a pity that such an excellent holy place was polluted by monsters.

"Hey Mu Qing, how was the hunt this time?" A long-haired painted monster with slender eyes greeted her when she came in. Judging by human standards, this painted monster should be called "" Eyebrows are like crescent moons, eyes are full of fragrance, she is a very temperamental beauty

"Ah! Zijun", she called out this name unconsciously. It seems that their relationship must be very good, so that Mu Qing can remember this name so deeply that she will automatically call out when they meet.

"Forget it, it's just in time for you to come back, and the eldest sister just came back from hunting, go and have a look." After the painting demon named Zi Jun finished speaking, he dragged Mu Qing to the center of the lake.

Although she has been Mu Qing for a while, there is one problem that she has only started to care about now: all those painting monsters are naked, and although her appearance is the same, as a human being, she is still not used to it, so she was suddenly dragged away Got up, didn't take a step for a moment and stumbled

"Oh! What's the matter with you?" Zi Jun hurriedly helped her up, and she checked her skin for any damage at the first time, but fortunately, the monster's skin was still smooth and tender

"It's okay, it's just careless, thank you," Mu Qing thanked her

"Ha, today I suddenly feel that you are a little delicate, my good sister, you are not as domineering as usual, did you swallow something strange?" Zi Jun narrowed her eyes and teased her

"No...no, you hate it", she was a little flustered, she turned her face away so that her "girlfriend" could not see her expression

The two of them came to the island in the center of the lake by stepping on the blue stones on the water surface. The long leaves of the willows fluttered slowly with the airflow from above into the cave. Under the tree, many painting demons surrounded a black stone platform. It seemed that two painting demons were entangled in the Together......, Mu Qing noticed that one of them was obviously different from the painted monsters around her. She was taller, with two small pointed horns protruding from her head, exuding an irresistible seductiveness all over her body. Temperament, even though she is a "female" now, Mu Qing still feels that she has a "heartbeat". The leader of the painted demons, the painted demon known as "big sister".

At this moment, the leader of Huayao was riding on the buttocks of another Huayao, and his body was twisting back and forth. Mu Qing took a closer look, and there was actually a thick and long stick under the leader's body on the other side of Huayue. It is the penis of a human male, protruding from the tender hole of the leader of the painting demon. Accompanied by the leader's vigorous twisting, the painted monster under her let out a very sharp scream, and several painted monsters around her stretched out their hands to knead their nipples and clitoris. Finally, with a tremor of the leader's body, the thick and long stick slipped out of Huayao's honey hole under her body, and she panted heavily and lay down on the stone platform, feeling the aftertaste of intense sexual intercourse.

"How is it, Xiao Xuaner, how do you feel?" the leader asked her without changing his expression.

"It's really amazing, I'm so envious that the leader can hunt such a powerful guy", the painting monster said with a blushing face while panting

"Hehe, practice hard, and one day you will catch such a prey." The leader leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, and the painted demon got up and left.

"Well, the next one is... oh, Xiao Qing'er is back?" Seeing Mu Qing, the leader's eyes lit up, and he got up and came to her side

"Elder sister, what's the matter?", she panicked

The leader of the painted demon stood up, and Mu Qing realized that she was nearly twice as tall as other ordinary painted demons, and she was only as high as her breasts in front of her. The leader squatted slightly, staring at Mu Qing

"How about it, what happened to this hunt?"

"Ah!...the deputy leader of the human army 'Tiger Cavalry'", she replied timidly

The leader of Huayao didn't say a word, half lying on the ground, he inserted his thin and long tongue directly into Mu Qing's pussy

"Ah! ~~ Big sister, you...", the sudden strong stimulation made her scream, and the leader's tongue kept stirring in her honey hole like a tentacle, making him feel more and more The stronger the pleasure, the restlessness in the body, the original wrapped cock also stood up under the stirring of the tentacles, and it was about to...

"It's really delicious and rich~" The leader finally stopped stirring his tongue, and the moment he pulled it out, Mu Qing felt as if her whole body was being drained, and couldn't stand it and sat on the ground

"I've heard about that kid, and I heard that he is also a young talent. His smell really makes my heart beat. This time you are a big harvest. Sister, I am a little jealous~", the leader licked his tongue and thought about it just now. Tasted the taste, staring at Mu Qing with winking eyes

"Thank you...thank you for your appreciation, big sister." She blushed and panted slightly. This was the first time she experienced the pleasure of being a "female". The "Qingmu" in her body had a complicated emotion towards this kind of thing. The self-consciousness of being a cultivator made him feel repulsed, but the actual experience of the body made him have a faint expectation. The people on the other side naturally also saw this scene, but they had long been prepared and knew that being a "painting demon" must have some unspeakable experiences, so they didn't seem too surprised

"Sister, that's...", she asked about the cock hanging under the leader

"Ah, this is my hunting target today~" The leader held up the thing with a smile, "He is a very strong man, whether on the battlefield or in bed, I am very satisfied with him~~~ The root is really good, I was to eat it directly, so I brought it back to share with my sisters~", she stared at Mu Qing under her, "How about it, do you want to try it?"

"No...no need", she panicked, she was not mentally prepared for this kind of accident

"Hey, are you stupid? Eldest sister's gift is something no one wants, yet you refuse it? I'm so envious of you~" Zijun next to her patted her fiercely and pushed her into the leader's arms

The Huayao leader smiled, and placed Mu Qing on the stone bed like a chicken. She instinctively tried to resist, but suddenly remembered that she was now a Huayao, so using the Dao technique would not expose herself? But my current physical strength is far inferior to the big monster in front of me, so I can only let him manipulate me

The genitals of the leader's lower body had already been swollen with veins. Mu Qing was teased by her own tongue just now, and her pussy was already flooded with lustful water. She pinched the penis that was already completely dominated by her, and aimed at the opening and closing of the pussy. The folds of the fleshy wall inside the pussy are covered with the sticky water of the painting demon, not only the touch is silky but also the friction is strong, the cool leader trembles slightly and makes a deep moan

".....!", this should be the first time since she became Mu Qing, she was penetrated by someone, and it was such a big device, and her pleasure was pushed to the peak at once, she blushed He pursed his lips and endured the impact of the giant under him again and again, but finally failed to resist the invasion of pleasure, let go of his hands and feet and screamed loudly

"Mmm!~♡......Ah!~♡", Mu Qing yelled heartily, gradually arousing the instincts of the monsters around her, especially Zi Jun, seeing Mu Qing's indulgent lewdness She looked more and more excited. She had never been so involved in the training of the two before.

"Xiao Qing'er, you look so cute, let me give you a little more reward!" The leader said while leaning down and gently lifting Mu Qing's head, sticking his slender tongue into her In her mouth, she stuck out her tongue in response, the two... no, the tentacle-like tongues of the two monsters were entangled together, dripping some sticky liquid from time to time

As the vibration frequency increased, the front of the leader's cock felt numb. She reminded Mu Qing that she had to make the final charge, and Mu Qing nodded with a blushing face.

"Oh!", the leader tightly grasped the hands of Hua Yao under him, and pressed her down, who was already in a daze. Mu Qing's legs were tightly wrapped around the leader's slender waist, continuously enduring the scalding heat waves that reached her heart. After shooting dozens of streams of heat, the leader reluctantly pulled out the cock from Mu Qing's body, and she immediately collapsed on the stone bed

"Sister, I always feel that you are very charming today~ I wish you could stay with me for a while, but the other sisters will be angry~", the leader leaned over and kissed her gently on the cheek

At this time, she was extremely flustered, those liquids... really all entered her body? , She felt the state of her body cautiously and luckily, it seemed that no foreign matter had entered, and the monster skin on her body was wriggling continuously, it should be swallowing those liquids, her body feeling is getting clearer and clearer now, the monster skin on her body is swallowing How much semen she vomited, how much lewd water she vomited, she could clearly feel it

Realizing that "herself" had completely absorbed the liquid, she tried her best to get up, and smiled at the leader, "It's a delicious meal, thank you for the reward, big sister", and then got up and walked towards the lake

Zijun on the side caught up, supported her and said jealously: "Smelly girl, you made a lot of money today, you ate such a good prey, and you were taken special care of by the elder sister, hey, you are so angry~"

"Don't be discouraged, my good sister." She turned her head and said to Zijun, "If you don't mind, I can share with you~"

"Hmph, I don't want your leftovers!" Long-haired Hua said in a bewitching manner, "I must catch the most powerful prey by myself, and win the appreciation of my eldest sister!"

"Okay~ okay~, my sister is the most powerful~", Mu Qing stroked Zijun's soft long hair, and the two walked towards their lair together

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)