More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what's the story?

Annoying Annabelle

Annabelle was being very, very annoying at the Delta Beta Delta party. She had graduated last year, and had returned for homecoming. She came to the party and complained about everything: The food, the drinks, the "quality of the pledges," and the music. She kept talking about how mature she had become since graduation.

Annabelle also had to show she could drink more than anyone, and after the first few drinks, the current sorority members kept making Annabelle's drinks stronger until she passed out in one of the bedrooms.

They found her, stripped her expensive designer jeans and black silk panties off and put a diaper on her. they had some diapers left over from a skit they made the pledges put on in private.

After taking several photos of Annabelle, the sorority president asked what to do next as the morning sun came in. "She's still out cold," said the president.

"Let's dump her on the Alpha house porch," said the VP.

"No, the Mu Thetas. They hate us and imagine what fun they'd have with her."

what do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)