More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anty45 anty45

Choose male or female to play with?

Announcement

Hey! Big changes are coming as Create A Wrestler is going under construction. What that means is this:

  1. I know many of the bios and threads have spelling and grammar errors and this is mostly because I copy and paste from the old story. So I will go through every one of them and edit them. Pray for me lol.
  2. I will also give each wrestler their own theme songs and I will go through scores of music to find the right one
  3. I notice on my computer that some pictures of the wrestlers are not showing up. That because my computer is blocking those pictures because of one the sites I used to make them is seen as a security risk so I have to bypass it each time which why I'm seen editing an old thread from time to time. I don't know if that such my computer or other people have the same issue. Luckily I have those pictures and will reload with another site I don't have this issue. But I will need to go through each thread to see which have those pictures that I need to change. Again pray for me
  4. I will be fixing an error in the timeline. Which I means I noticed I skipped a week with Victoria and Dolly feud and two weeks with Delisha before she became Hardcore Champion. And completely skipped a match with Diabla and Monica in a ladder match. So expect to see a change on the first week of the league and new matches to flesh things out
  5. I will be editing Gabrielle the Brazilian bombshell bio that isn't just a picture.
  6. I will be going all the threads and see all the storylines that haven't been used and try to make a timeline so I get to each smoothly.
  7. I am thinking about making a roster page with wrestlers in each division. Their stats, their wins and losses, and the top five wrestlers who can challenge for the belts. Seeing how fluid the story is. It might not happen like that but is something to think about.
  8. I will also make a page that will lead to each week show. Just like Lilguy did in the Oriential league. It make it easy for people to relieve each match and easy navigability. Personally I kick myself each time I see it for not thinking of it myself
  9. And the biggest announcement. I am not going to writing new threads every day like I been doing. In fact after I write the intros for the matches for Beach Bust it might be a while before I add new ones. Does that mean I'm stopping writing for this story? Actually I will be writing more. Let me explain. I normally write a thread a day so that way someone could write their own threads but after years of seeing mostly me doing it I realize this taking too long. It can take months before we get to the next pay per view even years. So I will be writing in bulk and each week post a show once I get enough written like a real wrestling show. My hope that the story will be synch with the real seasons so we can do stories for Halloween or Christmas while it actually that month in real time. People can add their own posts and I can easily change the story to their posts. This will make things go faster with more characters like Jack, Zoe etc, introduced, more tournaments and intro to leagues like the wrestling school and lucha league as well as crossovers. Also help me make better sex scenes, have more consequences for losing, and think of some really cool stuff to do without me forgetting as it took long to get to that point. I will experiment with this new writing regime with Beach Bust and probably the aftermath of it and Final Orgasm in the Oriental League and see how you like it. I also have plans leading to Titty slam so some of this at first won't take long. And that way you won't wait long for the twists I got planned.
  10. Here's one of the biggest issues I will be deleting some threads. They are not many but I will make a list and a reason for their deletion.

Ashley Massaro Thread- https://chyoa.com/chapter/Ashley-Massaro-The-Punk-Princess.182118. Reason: As you probably know this lady is not with us anymore due to tragic circumstances. I put this on hiatus for many years and I come to a decision. And I decided that it doesn't feel right to continue to this thread after what happened out of much respect that I can in this story.

Maria Kanellis- https://chyoa.com/chapter/Maria-Kanellis.182130. Reason: I know this story is fan fiction but having actual wrestlers do what these fictional ladies do never sat right with me. It felt, I don't know creepy. especially when we have so many fictional ladies now that we barely if not at all use real female wrestlers. There's a reason why I always tried to use to pictures for our wrestlers who are porn stars or models that are nude or in compromising poses as that felt like fair game and that the ladies and men I take those photos wouldn't care or might even enjoy their faces with those wrestlers. I know we have Chantz Fortune, but she's an actual porn star and been a strong character in this story that she's own person.

Trish Status-https://chyoa.com/chapter/Trish-Status.182599. Reason: Same Reason as above

Shadoe Jacobson- https://chyoa.com/chapter/Shadoe-Jacobson.903336. Reason: It's only a name with nothing on it. With Gabrielle I have a picture and some sort of gimmick I can work with. Even Cat005 have her in something so I can use her. But with this I have nothing.

Now this will be the last thing I do as I am willing to let readers or even the writers come make their case to keep it on. I mean Maria and Trish, despite my personal feelings, can stay if the creators or readers want them too and we can try to make them like Chantz where they are their own characters.

I will be doing all this for the leagues, the Oriental one, included but seeing how I don't own that one I won't do as much. If you have suggestions or questions let me know either in comments or pm me. All this will take me months to do, a year at most, but I will always be on and working. You are always be able to post here as this story won't close. So, while I am silent I haven't abandon this story. I will be simply here for this story rebuilding it to make it a more fun read for you.

P.S. I forgot. I will also be changing the Hampton Sisters page. As you know there are two versions of it. My okay version of it and Cat005's superior version. It took me a while to figure out how I could do it and all I can see is to do it the hard way. So I will archive all of the work that is directly link to Cat005's version and mine. Delete the original thread and repost it with Cat005's bio. I will of course to make sure to give credit to all writers as usual.

Update: I just took inventory of the roster of all the leagues and oh boy. There's over a hundred in the American League, luckily the other leagues are a lot more manageable. Anyways I will be also introducing dark matches. Those who don't know dark matches are the matches that are not show on tv that are suppose get people stirred for the show or after the show to leave people satisfied. I will make a separate page for it and show the dark matches that were for each week. So that way more wrestlers can get their light and make them more dominant or submissive as well as build them so it doesn't look like they showed up out of nowhere like Juice, Wendy, Ann, etc and be able to challenge for the belts. That also means more mixed sex matches. So stay tuned.

Oh and stay tuned I got a great story for the wrestling school in the planning phases that show how the whole sport started as well as the rivalry between the Luvs and The Mcvans, starting with Tulip Luv and Elizabeth Mcvan. The mothers of Mama and Tanya!

Any questions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)