More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ID1211 ID1211

Who's up?

Anna

Anna, oh sweet Anna. Anna was a tiny dark haired beauty from Japan. Her skin was smooth and soft. She had small tits and just a little patch of hair above her tight little pussy. If anyone should know how tight it would be me.

Before John got me to that point, Anna got to know me pretty well. As I was looking her in the eye she parted her lips and started gently sucking on my head. I tickled a little, but she quickly took me all the way into her mouth. I loved the feel of her tongue running along the length of my underside. She added a little flick at the end and I oozed a little pre-cum out. While in her mouth I couldn't see anything, but I sure could feel it. A mouth feels different than a vagina, it's a little rougher and the tongue adds a new dimension with its movement. Oh, and teeth, those can be a little scary, but if used carefully they add a special touch. Anna sucked me for about 10 minutes, getting me really stiff and ready for the main event.

I had to stand around for a bit while John treated her pussy to his oral attentions. I was hoping he was giving as good as I got. I was standing erect trying to watch the action, but alas I couldn't see anything good. I was happy John was putting in the effort, which I am sure he enjoyed. It is always nicer to slide into a nice wet pussy, it helps keep my delicate skin soft. This time John took good care of me. As he positioned himself between her legs I got my first look at her pussy. Her inner lips were completely hidden by the labia major, From my point of view her pussy looked almost like a great pair of closed doors, fortunately as Anna laid back and spread her legs it was like the doors were opening up. John grabbed me around the middle and started moving me up and down. My head was just inside her outer lips, at the top of the stroke I was able to just kiss Anna's clit. John slowly pushed me deeper and deeper until I was able to catch the opening of her vagina.

With this John shoved me deeper into Anna's pussy. Her tight pussy pressed on me from all sides, had she not been so wet I think we would have had some issues. Fortunately I could feel myself being coated in her juices, bathing me in her sweet nectar. The walls of Anna's vagina rubbed along my length, slowly relaxing a little and finding the perfect dance between myself and Anna's vaginal walls. I could feel her heat soaking into my shaft and head. This is the part I love best, warm, wet and dark. John continued stroking me in and out, he would vary his position which changed my angle in her pussy. I felt Anna contract her vaginal walls, something I recognized as her reaching orgasm. John tried to hold out more, but I wanted to enjoy the feeling of his cum rushing out of me. I won out and soon John's cum was spraying out of my head and into her vagina. Anna's juices mingled with John's cum as he kept stroking me in and out.

I felt myself going soft as John withdrew me. The cum and pussy juice hung onto my head and I pulled some out with me. Anna's tight pussy looked extra sexy with the white cum trail hanging out of it. I lost sight of Anna as John covered me with a towel to clean me off.

Anna again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)