More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JustForFun5676 JustForFun5676

What's next?

Anna

Anna, Emily's new roommate, was already waiting for Emily outside the dorm door. She wore the same plugs and uniform as Emily. The reddened face of the girls in this school was very common. Anna was an American girl with green eyes and black hair. She was a little stressed and her nails were a little rough.

"Hi!" said Anna.

"Hi," replied Emily.

They looked at each other, trying to figure out what to do next.

"Let's hang out in our new bedroom!" suggested Emily, slowly opening the door.

"Okay," agreed Anna. "I hope you like it."

Anna's bedroom was decorated in pink, and looked similar to the rest of the girls' dorm. The only difference was the multiple pillows and a large stuffed teddy bear. Girls were to sleep together at this strange school.

There was a queen-sized bed, where Emily and Anna sat down on. They then lay on the soft mattress and began to talk to each other.

The headmaster's words kept repeating in their heads. "I picked it especially for you."

"What does it mean?" asked Emily.

"It means you are special," said Anna. "We are all special in this school, but we are even more special than others." She turned her ass over to Emily and showed that she too had a bell plug. Some students theorized that the hottest girls were marked by the institute's management. And that some special training required microphones. The girls' room itself was full of cameras.

"Why are you showing me that?" asked Emily.

"Because I want to show you that we are all equal," answered Anna. "Even though we have different backgrounds, and that we have a different experience, we are all equal now."

"Does that mean that we are all going to have the same experience?" asked Emily.

"No," replied Anna. "Some of us may have a much more difficult experience than others."

"In what way?" asked Emily, worried, placing her hands on the bed at her sides.

"Well, because some of us are allowed to orgasm sometimes while others are not," answered Anna, lifting her skirt and showing that her pussy was also being stimulated by toys behind her chastity belt.

"How can they not?" asked Emily.

"That's why this room has so many sex toys, and that's why we're locked in chastity belts." explained Anna. "The headmaster told me that this is the best way for girls who are supposed to learn their role in the society. Once we have learned our role, we won't need any pleasure, and we won't be able to disobey the rules."

"Is that true?" asked Emily.

"Yes," replied Anna.

"But I don't understand how this works," added Emily. "So we are just sex Slaves now?"

"Yes," said Anna. "But we are expected to serve only the school staff. We are not allowed to sleep with anybody else without permission, and if we disobey the headmaster, then he will punish us by spanking us."

"He said that he will keep punishing us until we obey him," added Anna. "And that the punishment will increase if we disobey him again."

"But why is he doing that?" asked Emily, running her fingers over her hair.

"Because he doesn't accept disobedience, we are students here, and i dont wanna be punished because you screwed up." answered Anna. Sitting in a butterfly pose while holding her feet with both hands.

"But I didn't do anything wrong," said Emily.

"Yes, you did," insisted Anna.

"No, I didn't," said Emily.

"Yes, you did," argued Anna. "You were naughty in the first place because you broke the rules.Everyone has seen your file. You're a rich girl who tried to masturbate naked in her front yard and got caught."

"I'm not a rich girl!" protested Emily.

"Then prove it," said Anna. "Tell me how much money you have."

Emily remained silent.

"If you don't tell me, then you're lying, anyway. You have to put your collar now, just like me" insisted Anna, taking a box from her shelf.

Emily took the smart collar from the box.

"Now put it on," said Anna. "Put it on and say, 'I am a .'"

Emily put the collar on and said, "I am a ."

"Good. Now we have to eat something, lets go" ordered Anna.

They both walked towards the dining hall. They entered a room with a lot of tables and chairs. In the middle there was a huge table with food on it. All of the students were sitting on their chairs, watching every move of the new girls. It is only natural that so many chaste girls wearing plugs in one place would only cause lesbian desires. But the girls were not allowed to express themselves sexually, and so they had to endure their urges.

Emily and Anna sat down at the table and saw that all of the girls were looking at them.

"Don't worry," said Anna. "Just pretend that you're normal girls."

The girls started to approach Emily and Anna. One of the girls, whose name was Claire, aka "the student council president", who wore an arm band, leaned over the table and gave Emily a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Emily," she said.

"Hello!" replied Emily.

Claire looked at Anna. "And hello Anna," she said.

This is a girl who I've never met before, thought Emily....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)