More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JustForFun5676 JustForFun5676

What's next?

Claire

"Hey Anna!" said another girl.

"Hello," replied Anna.

The girls continued to approach them, but Emily and Anna didn't know what to say. They didn't even know their names.

"Hi Emily," said another girl.

"Hi," said Emily.

"Hi Anna," said the other.

Suddenly, the girls stopped approaching them.

"Well, it looks like you two are popular, it is not everyday that a cute rich girl arrives here" said Claire.

"Yeah, we'll have to enjoy it while it lasts," said Anna.

The girls approached again.

"Hello Emily," said another girl.

"Hello," said Emily.

"Hi Anna," said the other.

Emily and Anna were confused as to why the girls were approaching them.

"We have to make friends with these girls," said Claire. "The sooner we start doing things right, the better."

"No we dont" Said Anna.

The presence of security guards in the room made the girls move away, but Claire, the redhead with blue eyes, found a seat and stayed close. She moaned a little as she sat down on the wooden bench.

"Are you okay?" asked Emily.

"I'm fine," replied Claire.

"Are you having fun with your dildos locked in your chastity belt Claire?" asked Anna.

"Yes," replied Claire.

"How long did it take you to get used to it?" asked Emily, while putting her hand on her own chastity belt under her red skirt.

"Two days," said Claire. "It was pretty painful at first, but now it feels good. I wish i could touch myself tho, girls around here fight for orgasms. That girl right there, Elize used a ring gag for days for a chance to cum"

Elize was one of the prettiest girls at the school. Her silky blonde hair was always tied with ribbons. She had green eyes and her body was well toned. She was wearing cute clothes that accentuated her breasts, which were revealed by her tight white blouse. She also wore the mandatory short skirt that stopped just below her pussy, revealing her shapely legs, and that she was also wearing knee high socks. The clothes gave her a cute look. Her feet were cutest.

"She's right," said Anna. "It's crazy, Thank god I'm a good girl, but being edged every day, I think I'm starting to lose my mind."

"Yes, it is," agreed Claire. "I think that the headmaster should let us masturbate occasionally, I know he lets you tongue your roommate if she licks you too for hygiene reasons, both of you without a chastity belt. But the guards tie you up and don't let you do anything without permission. It's sexy, but a little gross."

"Yes, it is gross" agreed Anna. "Maybe he will allow us to cum once in a while, but newbie Emily here is not ready yet"

The girls started to laugh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," apologized Emily. "I'm still getting used to everything." She said clenching her fists.

"Don't worry about it," said Claire. "Your life is going to change soon. Maybe he will give you a reward when you are ready."

"What kind of reward?" asked Anna.

"I don't know," said Claire. "I guess you'll find out."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)