More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by anonenffan anonenffan

Can Anna make it to the bathroom to deal with that tag? Or will her patience run out first?

Anna makes it to the bathroom.

As irritating as that little tag was, Anna wasn't about to take some unnecessary chance. A little patience could take her a long way. So, she continued down the hallway. After a short walk, she had made her way to the bathroom.

Once inside, Anna stepped into a privacy stall and locked the door. That nagging little tag was about to meet it's end!

Anna took her hands under her skirt, and found her panties underneath. Without much thought, she pushed them down her ankles, and stepped out of them. She then held them up and inspected them.

It was on the back where she spotted the offending tag. She smirked and reached to the little tag, expecting to pluck the little piece of fabric. The tag would be torn off, she'd slide those panties back up, and return to class.

At least... that was the plan. Once Anna pinched the fabric between her fingers and pulled, the tag didn't tear off. Anna tugged a little harder, and the tag still wouldn't give.

"Oh come on," Anna said. She looked annoyed, and gave it a harder tug. This pull was the hardest, the effort was rewarded with a ripping noise. Although... it was a fair bit louder than Anna expected. And that was because the tag wasn't what was ripped.

The tag never let the fabric go. Instead, the result was a long, clean tear down the back of her panties. The rip started at the back and went straight down to the bottom.

"Really?" She rolled her eyes with annoyance. It was then Anna realized, this tear had rendered her panties unwearable. Her intimates between her legs, and shapely rear was covered only by her skirt. That loose, fluttery skirt.

Anna was worried now. It wasn't immediately obvious to who would walk by, but she was very aware that she had no panties. Her heart rate picked up a little as she tried to think of what she could do.

Anna could try to fix the panties, or find something to replace them. Or, she could try to brave going without them. What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)