More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkmagi2 darkmagi2

Who's the victim?

Anna, student/cheerleader, magic test

I really tried to pay attention during Biology because I really needed to get my grades up. Yesterday after cheerleading practice, my coach, Mrs. Pam, warned me again that I could be kicked off the team if I fail any of my core subjects. I was doing okay in English, but was failing in Math and Biology. We were required to take one science course, so I chose Bio, thinking it would be easier as it required less math; there were just too many facts to memorize though.

Some of my cheerleading friends suggested I try seducing my teacher Mr. Turner to get him to change my grades, but I would never sink to that level. Finally the bell rang and I sighed as I gathered my books. Another class wasted; I couldn't recall a single thing Mr. Turner had just gone over. The parts of a plant cell? Who cares?

"Anna, can I speak to you for a minute?" Mr. Turner asked as I was about to leave. "Your coach talked to me about how you need to get your grades up to stay on the team. I'd like to offer you a chance to redo your last test."

"Really?" I asked excitedly. Then I frowned. The last test had been difficult and I had only gotten a 38%. Even if there were the exact same questions and Mr. Turner gave me time to study, I still doubt I would be able to pass.

"I know you've been having trouble with the traditional tests," Mr. Turner said as if reading my mind. "So the redo test would be more hands on."

"Like experiments and stuff?" I asked.

Mr. Turner chuckled. "Yeah, in fact the whole test is one big experiment."


The next day after school, I was alone with Mr. Turner in our classroom to take my redo test. "Now I worked really hard on making this test, and specifically tailored it to you, because I want you to succeed," Mr. Turner explained. "I really think you have a chance of acing this exam, but first I need you to read the instructions out loud."I was excited as I took the paper from him. Really? I might ace this exam? That would definitely bring my grade up! I read the instructions. "I will not speak to anyone about the specifics of this test. No matter who strange the questions seem, I will do my best to answer all the questions to the best of my ability." That seemed pretty straight forward, but after I read it I felt a bit dizzy. I sat down and shook my head, and the feeling quickly went away.

I read the first question. Question 1: Show an example of a female homo sapien in its natural state. I knew this one! A homo sapien was just a human, and natural state must mean without any artificial clothing. Cell phones aren't allowed during tests, so I couldn't just look up a picture on the internet, and there were no pictures of naked females in the room, so I guess that only left me. Feeling slightly embarrassed, I stood up, pulled off my shirt and dropped my jeans. As I took off my underwear, Mr. Turner's eyes roamed up and down my body. He was always super enthusiastic about science.

"Perfect," Mr. Turner said. I wasn't sure if he was talking about my body or my answering the question, but I felt myself blushing more. Quickly, I turned to the next question. Question 2: Explain how the nervous system works and demonstrate how it can send signals of pleasure to the brain. This was easy! Mr. Turner practically gave away the answer in the question! "The nervous system sends signals from your skin to your brain," I state confidently. "Feelings of pleasure can be sent by touching certain parts of your body in certain ways." To demonstrate, I slowly began massaging my breasts and moaned slightly.

"Not bad," Mr. Turner commented. "But I would like to see more evidence that you are feeling the signals of pleasure." I didn't want only partial marks on this question! Bringing one hand down, I began fingering my pussy and moaning louder. Finally with an ear-piercing scream, I climaxed and fell to my knees, panting loudly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)