More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterInNeed MonsterInNeed

Who's the victim?

Anna, Mr Jenkins' Secretary - Mansplaining

I sigh and look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I sometimes wish I could be less attractive. It would certainly make me feel better if people thought me intelligent or competent rather than sexy... but unfortunately what I see in front of me fits the word "attractive" far more accurately than "intelligent". Not that I am stupid by any means but there is an undeniable appeal about me which draws men like bees around honey.

The figure staring at me in the mirror looks incredibly hot, with large tits, long legs and a tight ass. My black hair, tied back in a ponytail, frames my face perfectly.

Despite my efforts to look more professional by wearing a suit , even though I'm just a secretary, men still find me irresistibly attractive.

And who am I kidding? The only reason I landed this job is because my boss, Mr Jenkins, cares more about looks than experience when recruiting lower staff.

The bathroom door opens and Jenny, a colleague from the same floor, calls me over.

"Mr Jenkins wants you to see him in his office." She tells me. "I've never seen him like this."

"What do you mean?" I ask, following her down the corridor.

"He's in a good mood!" She giggles.

"Impossible!" I exclaim with a sarcastic laugh.

"It might be because of his new toy!" Jenny suggests. "You know, that thing he received this weekend. He's been walking around the offices with it all day."

"His voice recorder?" I say. "I don't understand why he's so obsessed with it. I haven't seen anyone use one of those in years."

We reach Mr Jenkins' office and I pull the door open while Jenny waves at me and returns to her desk. As soon as I enter, Mr Jenkins turns towards me smiling broadly.

"Anna! Come on in!" He invites me inside.

He's still holding that thing in his hand.

"Good afternoon, sir," I greet him politely.

"So tell me, Anna, have you had time to work through the files yet?" He asks me, talking about some boring legal documents he needs me to read for him.

"Yes, sir." I reply automatically, smiling demurely.

"Fantastic! That's great new.!" He beams happily.

This is weird. I have never seen him behave like this before. Usually he treats me like a subservient piece of furniture.

"Please have a sit!" He gestures to one of the two chairs in front of his desk. "Now then Anna, how are things going with your boyfriend?"

What? He's always been a pain in the ass but this is the first time I've seen him ask me something so private so directly.

"Erm... fine, thank you." I answer awkwardly. "How about you and your wife?"

This should calm him down a bit but instead he seems even more excited.

"Oh, we're doing well, thanks!" He laughs. "She's been a lot more adventurous lately, which is great news, really."

Dear god! What the hell is wrong with him today? I'm certainly not interested in hearing about his sex life with his wife!

I try my best at smiling again but he seems to sense my discomfort.

He moves his voice recorder closer to his mouth and speaks into it.

"It's perfectly normal to openly speak about sex with your boss, Anna. You don't need to feel embarrassed or ashamed about it."

"Of course, sir," I respond, doing my best not to roll my eyes.

I hate how talented he is at stating the obvious like he's offering some kind of white male wisdom to a woman who can't even begin to comprehend it.

"Jake and I have a very healthy relationship," I continue. "We have sex a few times each week and we're quite happy about it. It's a good match between us."

"Just like me and my wife!" He exclaims. "Yesterday she begged me to fuck her in the ass! First time I manage to convince her to do something like that. She used to be pretty frigid, you see."

"I'm happy for you." I reply flatly, trying to hide my distaste.

"Thank you!" He smiles before bringing the device to his mouth once more. "You know, a woman such as yourself should not be ashamed to show off her body to her boss. A man is a lucky man who has an attractive secretary like you."

Again with the obvious statements.

Why would I be ashamed? I know my appearance got me this job in the first place. Mr Jenkins is indeed lucky to have such an attractive secretary working for him.

He stares at me for a moment, like he's waiting for me to do something, then frowns.

"Anything wrong, sir?" I ask nervously.

"You like to show off your body to me don't you, Anna?" He asks, still speaking in his device.

This time I can't stop myself from rolling my eyes as I open my legs slightly and unbutton the top of my blouse a little.

Of course I like to show off my body to Mr Jenkins. I wouldn't be doing that kind of job if I didn't enjoy it. You have to be a little perverted yourself to stand working with that kind of creep.

"Yes, sir." I admit with a smile, moving my chest forward just enough so that he gets a good look at my cleavage.

He's a creep, but he's harmless. In three years as his secretary he's done nothing but stare. It's quite funny actually. The guy must be so jealous of my boyfriend. He can fantasize about me as much as he wants, there is now way in hell I would ever let someone like him touch me.

The poor guy has his eyes now locked on my tits. I'm sure he thinks this is a sign of me being attracted to him, which is a nice ego boost for him to have.

Whatever! He wont be the one playing with my breasts tonight.

He shakes his head and grin, once again playing with his voice recorder.

"It's perfectly normal for a secretary to let her boss play with her tits." He tells me. "It's actually something you look forward to, isn't it Anna?"

Damn is he annoying today! Is he going to say anything I don't already know or am I going to have to listen to more crystal clear declarations before he lets me leave?

But at least I can take some comfort in knowing he's probably going to fondle my boobs. I've been looking forward to it all day. Not for any sexual reason, of course. Just because that way he'll be too focused on them to bother me with anything else.

"It is normal indeed, sir," I respond. "Do you want to play with them now?"

"Yes please! That would be great!" He replies enthusiastically.

I undo my blouse completely and pull it off, tossing it onto the floor before unclasping my bra.

My boobs bounce free and he immediately leans over to grab a handful of each.

"Oh wow, they're amazing!" He exclaims. "They are perfect! They look even better than I imagined."

"Thank you sir," I respond automatically.

His hand gropes my left breast and squeezes it gently.

I smile politely as he moves his other hand to my right boob, squeezing that one in the same manner. His fingers start rubbing against my nipples, making me shiver slightly.

I try not to react.

"How about you tell me about my next appointments while I keep playing with these beautiful titties?" He asks.

So much for him leaving me alone.

"Yes, sir." I reply while he buries his face between my mounds. "Let's see... you have one meeting at 5pm with Mr Jones, and another tomorrow morning at 9 with Mrs Smith."

He nods without removing his mouth from my cleavage, making my left tit jiggle.

"And in the afternoon you are expected at the court house for the Johnson case." I continue.

He stops sucking on me for a moment, but only long enough to speak into the device once more.

"You always get naked when you are alone with me." He says quietly.

I sigh, loudly this time. What the hell is wrong with him? Of course I always get naked when I am alone with him! I like to show off my body to him and it's normal for a secretary to let her boss play with her tits. It's a lot more convenient to just remove everything.

I nod and pull my pants down, making sure to take my panties off as well.

"That's good." Mr Jenkins laughs softly as he stares at my naked body. "Because I like seeing you in the nude. You know, I think I'm getting addicted to it."

Too bad, I think. You're never going to get more than some action with my boobs.

"Well I'm glad, sir," I respond with a neutral tone, not knowing what else to add.

"Anyway!" He exclaims. "Anything new I should know about the Johnson case before the hearing?"

"No, nothing that hasn't already been discussed with the client." I answer, sitting back down in my chair.

"Good!" He smiles. "I'm sure we can win this one."

"Yes sir." I smile, although I don't really care about the outcome of the case.

Mr Jenkins continues to stare at me, clearly enjoying the view.

"Would you cheat on your boyfriend?" He suddenly asks me.

What!? I'm so shocked by the question that I almost forget to breathe. It's normal to speak about my sex life with him but this is something else entirely!

"Excuse me?!" I gasp, pushing myself up from my seat.

He moves his damn voice recorder to his mouth again and speaks.

"You don't mind answering all my questions truthfully." He states. "Nothing I can say or ask is out of line."

Well, duh! Mr Jenkins has no sense of what is appropriate or what isn't. I wouldn't be capable of working with him if I cared too much about what he says or asks.

I sit back down, confused as to why I reacted so strongly to his first question.

"No, sir. I would never do such a thing." I finally reply, calmly.

"Of course." He nods.

"Why did you ask?" I inquire.

He shrugs.

"Just curious." He replies casually, moving the device closer to his mouth once more. "You offer me blowjobs whenever you feel I'd like one or if I ask. It's a perfectly normal part of your job as a secretary."

"Indeed..." I respond, smiling nervously.

Is he drunk? Is he high? This is getting ridiculous.

"Would you like one now?" I ask, shaking my head at the absurdity of the situation.

Maybe he just likes hearing himself talk? Is he going to proudly listen to all these obvious statements later on?

"I would certainly like that, Anna." He says happily.

"Then you are welcome to use my mouth any time you wish!" I reply, standing up and walking over towards him, making sure to jiggle my large tits for his enjoyment.

"Thank you." He grins, watching me as I position myself in front of him.

He puts his hands on my shoulders, guiding me down until I am on my hands and knees.

I unzip his pants, freeing his cock which springs free, already hard from the anticipation.

"You really enjoy giving me blowjobs." He remarks.

I look up, only to see him playing with his voice recorder again.

Well, I think, I would certainly not have chosen to work for you as a secretary if I did not enjoy it, you dumbass!

"Yes, sir." I answer simply, grabbing his manhood and positioning it against my lips.

I open wide and let it slide into my mouth.

Mr Jenkins moans softly as I bob up and down, sucking him gently.

"Oh yeah!" He exclaims. "That's a good girl! Suck my dick like the little slut you are."

My eyes close and I moan around his shaft, loving the feel of it in my mouth.

He grabs one of my hanging breasts and squeezes it roughly while I suck him.

"Fuck yes! You're such a dirty bitch!" He groans, thrusting his hips forward slightly, making me gag briefly as I try to swallow his entire length.

I continue to slurp away at his member, enjoying the taste of his pre-cum in my mouth.

"Stop! I'm gonna cum!" He cries out.

I stop and move my mouth away.

"It's alright, sir." I say, smiling. "I can swallow it all."

"No! No!" He grunts as he moves away from me with a grin. "It's just that I would like to enjoy you a bit more before I let myself cum."

What does he mean by that?

"Do you want to play with my tits for a while before I help you finish with my mouth?" I ask.

"No, Anna." He responds, shaking his head. "I'd like to give you a proper fuck."

I laugh softly.

"Sorry, sir. I can blow you if you want or let you play with my breasts. That's part of my job. But I'm afraid anything more would be inappropriate."

Mr Jenkins, always looking for more. Give him an inch and he'll take a mile. It's so annoying.

"You are perfectly fine letting me use you for any kind of sexual gratification I might ask for, Anna." He says into his little gadget.

Should I say something? Maybe he could use it, for once!

"Sir!" I exclaim. "Ever heard about mansplaining? I think that would be a great way to describe what you've been doing to me again and again since I entered your office."

"Mansplaining?" He repeats, sounding genuinely confused.

"Yes sir." I nod. "You know, explaining something to a woman as if you were the only person in the room who knows it?"

"Aah! I see! Yes, I suppose you could call it that." He laughs.

I sigh loudly and roll my eyes. This man really is the worst.

"But you like it a lot when men explain things to you that you already know." He continues with the device next to his face. "It makes you very horny."

I bite my lips as a wave of pleasant heat passes through me from my pussy.

"Obviously!" I reply with a genuine smile. "Anyway, you said you wanted to fuck me?"

"Yes." He nods.

I position myself next to him and put my hands on his desk, rising my ass to present my wet cunt for his pleasure.

He reaches out and grabs my hips, guiding his cock between my cheeks.

I moan softly as he pushes his shaft inside me, making me shiver. He leans over and kisses my neck, moving his tongue against the sensitive skin as I moan.

"You're a dirty slut, aren't you, Anna?" He whispers, kissing me once more.

"Yes, sir." I reply, responding to his dirty talk. I have no doubt that's what he's expecting of me.

He starts fucking my tight snatch, slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed as I start moaning louder and louder.

"Oh God! Fuck yes!" I cry out. "Your cock feels amazing! Keep going! Please, fuck my slutty little cunt."

He keeps pumping away, his hands firmly gripping the sides of my hips.

I feel him getting close and I moan in anticipation, playing my part as best I can.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He exclaims, thrusting even harder against me as he groans.

"Yessss! Cum for me, sir! Shoot your hot load deep in my slutty little cunt!"

"Oh yeah!" He moans as his balls tighten and release. "I'm cumming! I'm gonna fill this bitch's cunt up!"

I feel him spurt his seed into me, filling me with thick white goo.

"Fuck! You are such a good girl!" He groans as he pulls out and falls back onto the chair behind him.

"Glad you enjoyed it, sir." I say, smiling as I stand up and place my hand below my pussy to avoid dripping everywhere. "Will that be all?"

It's getting late, and I still have some work to do before joining my boyfriend.

"Just one more thing!" He says, grabbing his voice recorder on the desk. "You never speak to your boyfriend about what you do at work, and you never let him cum inside you."

I shiver as my filled up pussy tingles once more and I nod, grabbing my clothes and putting them back on.

"I'll be on my way, sir." I answer simply.

"Goodbye, Anna!" He says, laughing softly and turning off his recording device.

I leave without another word, closing the door quietly.

Why would I speak to my boyfriend about work? He would not understand and would get mad at me for doing my job. Besides, he'd be really jealous if he knew I let my boss cum inside of me, something I would never allow him to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)