More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What does he see?

Anko and Kurenai

When his head peeked over the wall Jiraiya instantly felt himself harden at what he seen. The reason for this is because inside the hot springs were Anko Mitarashi and Kurenai Yuhi naked as the day they were born. That wasn’t the only reason though as he noticed that Anko’s head was resting between Kurenai’s legs. Though he couldn’t see what she was doing exactly he was pretty sure he could guess from Kurenai’s half-lidded eyes and moaning what was happening.

For nearly five minutes he watched this go on from his place on the wall. He was just about to leave when some of the bricks on the wall fell out of place causing him to fall forward. He hit the ground and tumbled forward directly to the edge of the hot spring where he was greeted by the sight of an angry looking Kurenai and a sinister looking Anko.

Seeing if he could diffuse the tension that was building Jiraiya sheepishly said, “This isn’t my house! I better get going!” He didn’t get far though as Anko grabbed the back of his clothes.

“Look what we have here Kurenai! We have ourselves a dirty old pervert!” Jiraiya wasn’t sure but the also sinisterly sweet tone of voice made her statement even worse.

“So, it would seem. What should we do with him?” Kurenai asked with an angry edge in her voice. Jiraiya wasn’t sure but to him it seemed it wasn’t only because he was peeping on them.

What do they do with him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)