More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rem Rem

Who’s tonight’s target?

Anhka

You decided that Anhka would be the best choice. Giggling as you float towards her house and peak-phase your head in. My goodness, this is the best choice you've made. She's just in her bed, already asleep. She was most likely finished with her night routines early that she passed out on her bed. With a glare in your eyes and a grin on your face, you phase into her home and close to her. Examining her body bit by bit, you start to turn on by just looking at her. Then you noticed; that she's not wearing any panties and her bottom is exposed.

You made no hesitation and move her body around, gladly she's not reacting to it, and her ass is up in the air and the skirt of hers moved down; able to see her bottom of the breasts. With enough confidence and no hesitation once more, you dive into her ass, opening her hole as big as it can get. Her body moans with pleasure, forming a bulge in the bottom with you partly in her. you slowly go in deeper, making her belly grow bigger. all of a sudden, her sleeping body reacted and started to finger herself. Anhka in her sleep starts to moan louder as she's fingering herself. With one final push, you finally slip in; Making her cum at the same time. Her body plops in bed, with her belly exposed enough to see; Like she's pregnant. But all ends with her belly going back to normal. Her body jerks a bit, then twitches as her body is becoming yours to use.

"Anhka" stops twitching and opens her eyes. Yes, you finally took over her body. Without no thought, you got up and take off her skirt, revealing her fully naked body. you grabbed an item in her storage and appeared in a mirror. looking through the mirror, you can see how wet you are. You're breathing very heavily and are blushing red. You can't stop thinking how much fun it will be for the night as anhka herself.

Your hand starts to move out of instinct and begin to finger her pussy. Moans and Groans come out of your mouth as masturbating as an ancient Egyptian cat feels amazing. It's like Anhka never had time to pleasure herself for a long time. You keep going for so long, fingers increase by 2...then 3...and all fours fingers! you increase the speed as well. your moans and such begin to be louder.

with one final thrust, you cum excessively as you squirt all over "your" bed and floor. you lay there, panting and excitedly as you want to keep going again. you heard banging at the door.

???: "Anhka? are you doing ok? I heard you scream. I wanna check up on you, see if you're alright"

Ah crap, that's right...Anhka house is somewhat nearby another villager

You have to think fast. You grab your shirt and wear it. As you go to the door, you peek through the window.

Who's at your door? Isabelle or a Villager?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)