More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kaede Kaede

who are you?

Angels

you are one of the ancients of the god race! peerless in your class, ranked the sixth deity and second only to the empress of Einum Corrum!

you are part of a proud race classed among the divinities,
Angels are the common enemy of demons and succubus merely to the fact that the succubus are not known to possess an inhumane amount of strength and the demons would be in pain just touching you.
there is also the fact that your bodily energy whether thrust upon them or taking the incubus' yang,
will not only dissolve their demonic bloodline, but with the purifying energy, your goddess-sent endowment set before them, will baptize them and annihilate their bodily system, knocking them .

kneeling in prayer,
you sing the hymn of ancestors.
"stand daughters of eden" the empress voiced echoed.
you stand up and immediately start floating.
you were fairly tall, the size of Amazonians but curvier.

you are wearing sacred fabric to hide your medium sized wide breasts.
your breasts voluptuous with a prim peach colored button nipples with fairly medium areola that sheened from
the tight skin-bound perkiness generally had on your divine slopes.
only your silky cream skinned navel is shown yet the divine sheet wrapped around your hips is translucent,
anyone can see your small labia and few strands of blonde glimmering hair.

in comparison to your slightly wide backside, this tiny cleft of bush and small labia is insignificant,
one could even say hidden.
the empress herself is full covered yet everyone else was stark naked.
this was to renounce sexual deviancy and shame.

even though war clothes are given.
casual wear clothes can be acquired through merits of war.
divinities are known to be indifferent in their thrust of sexual acts, mounting and baptizing with a look of all disdain to all races beneath them.

a clarion cry of god bird echoed in the room like a eternal sound clap.
"even amongst the whistling winds high in the clouds this dark phoenix does not know her place!" the divine empress scowled.

"great empress, this lowly one will ensure that dark phoenix to be silent during our seclusion of prayer" you humbly said.
"go forth daughter of liem" the empress resounded.

unleashing your blazen white-feathered wings, you fly towards the cage of solace, towards the captured dark phoenix

enter dark phoenix or have the empress rescind order

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)