More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

Who are you?

Andy: Early 20’s, single, college student.

You watch, puzzled as words start appearing on the screen. First your name, age, school, body type. It starts to get even stranger as it begins listing your personality traits, likes, dislikes, fears. You frantically move to exit out, but it does nothing. After a few more words are typed, you see a picture of yourself appear at the bottom; you have no idea where that picture came from, but it’s certainly not a bad one of you. Before you can do anything else, you watch the “Send” button light up before changing your screen. It now looks more like your average dating site, a list of names along with ages. Words suddenly appear on the top of the screen.

“These magical ladies should be a good match. Send one a message and see where it goes”

You see something just bellow it, in tiny letters, a little hard to make out, but leaning in closer, you’re able to see it.

“Disclaimer: This website is not responsible for any outcomes of real world interactions with witches.”

You should be worried by all of this, but something’s telling you to at least click on one of these women, see what it’s all about.

Who do you click on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)