More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

first decision who are you. Andrew or Andrea?

Andrea

You pull the car over and get out. You look around and don't see anybody around. So you walk over to the light.

You bend and pick it up. It appears to be somekind of chrystal warn to the touch. With a glow coming from all over. As your holding it you notice your car and everything around you start to fade. The outline of things start to blur and then take on new shapes.

Suddenly every thing around you looks like coloured bubbles. You reach out and touch one that orange with green bits.

Suddenly everything blurs again and your standing in a park. Surrounding you are a lot of strange creatures. Some guys with the legs of goats the body and head of men with horns on their heads. Naked women seem to be dancing with them at first. But then you realise they were haveing sex every where you looked.

Afew of the goat men were now approaching you playing music on reed pipes. Suddenly you feel your pussy geting wet. You feel an uncontrolable urge to get naked. You drop the chrystal and start removing your clothes. Once your naked you start fingering yourself. You close your eyes as you feel an orgasm start to come very quickly. You feel some one remove your hand from your pussy and licking your cunt. You look down and notice a naked blond girl going down on you while a goat man was fucking her from behind.

You watch the goatmans cock go in and out and realise it must be at least a foot long. You feel yourself orgasm several times before he pulls out of the blond leaving a trail of cum on her arse.

The blond then looks up at you and smiles at you before running off and catching another goat man. You can still hear music and its making you even hornier.

So what do you grab a nymph, a goatman or the chrystal

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)