More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Masterdraven Masterdraven

So what do you grab a nymph, a goatman or the chrystal

Grab the Crystal

        Things are a little too odd at the moment. The overall feeling of euphoria that arose from the travel through space and time has slowly faded along with your orgasms. Eyeing the orgy that is occurring around you, and noticing a few off the goatmen leering at you with their large cocks, you figure it would be best to try and figure out what is going on before being ravaged. 

        Looking around, you reach down and grab your clothes from the ground before slowly backing away from the giant orgy. Suddenly, you notice the crystal that you found earlier gleaming up at you. The crystal is the cause of all that's happened so you can't exactly leave it behind. You quickly pick it up and run off into the forest. 

         You run a short distance, but are still able to hear moans of pleasure in the background. Closing your eyes, you try to block the arousing images out of your head as you try and figure things out. You notice that the crystal is glowing in the palm of your hand as you examine it closely. 

What happens now? Do you meet someone? Does the crystal release its power?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)