More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who's Naturuum's fateful pick?

Andrea Winnipeg, high school senior, 19

Andrea was studying in a quiet public park at a picnic table. She was a beautiful, slender little thing with wavy black hair, crystal-blue eyes, and sharp but cute features. She was studious, and a little nerdy. She was part of an anime club at school with her girlfriends. She liked different cultures and studying about the world, and she wanted to travel one day when she graduated. Her friends called her "Andi" for short.

So she studied at the table, long hair falling over her white blouse. Her small b-cup breasts were just visible bumps under her modest top, and she was wearing a beige simple bra underneath. Below that, her slim stomach was covered, and her hips covered by a black skirt. She had no stockings, but was wearing a pair of flats on her petite feet.

Overall, she was in a breezy mood, swaying a little to a song stuck in her head as she concentrated on her material. The noise was minimal, although present as the other park-goers mulled about a good distance away, playing outdoor games, having picnics, watching their children on the playground. It was a very beautiful day.

"Andreaaa".....

She suddenly sat up straight. That voice had been clear as the sky was blue. But she couldn't have heard anyone that close. She shivered, and not from the cool breeze.

"ANDREA. COME IN. BE WITH ME." This time she jumped right out of her seat, dropping her pencil.

She looked around. "Wh-what?! Who...."....nothing.

Then she crinkled her nose, and stopped. She could feel the grass beneath the table between her toes. She looked down and was a little confused at her barefoot state. She didn't know when she had kicked off her shoes.

But she looked over to the forest opening a short ways away. And then got a funny idea in her head. Yes, she needed to calm down. How about a nature walk.

She had gotten up and made her way most of the distance to the forest when she realized she could still feel the slightly moist turf under her soles.

She shrugged. It was just her shoes. No issue, right?

And then she was off, into the wild just beyond the buzz of civilization. It was peaceful.

She traveled for a while, not really knowing where she was going. The ground felt sort of odd under her bare feet and toes, but not unpleasant.

She was a little self conscious despite the lack of eyes. Andi was a pretty modest girl, and she even tended to hide her legs and feet from prying eyes. But she liked to be comfortable. Sometime's she'd catch herself feeling suddenly exposed in a shorter top halfway through the day at school. Maybe it showed a little too much midriff.

Or maybe too much shoulder. She just always felt like there were so many eyes.

And that was when she felt watched again.

She didn't know how, but she knew she was not alone.

"Andrea....my Andrea. Yes, you will be the one."

And then a scream caught in her throat as suddenly the world shifted around her, and things got rather weird.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)