More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nref Nref

Take your pick!

Andrea Gibbs

Bio


Name: Andrea Gibbs

Age: Twentynine

Hair: Platinum blonde, worn long in a slightly messy way.

Height: 6'1

Weight: Just right..

Breast size: H cup

Cock size: 20 inches

Her appearance is described in detail here:

http://tinyurl.com/hwfwwcr


Andrea has always been the unruly one, the bad girl and the one to stray off the path. As an adult she has turned this into a lifestyle, pursuing her passion for parties, and sex led her to the world of rock music. Before long Andrea found herself playing the drums for various major bands, going on tours, doing gigs and using her new found status to fuck tons and tons of male groupies. Once she had gotten her fill of their tight holes she pointed them toward Club XXX thus making her one of their best suppliers of new regulars for the futas to plow.

Trying to avoid drawing to much attention to herself Andrea stays in the background of the band scene, letting others take the glory yet making sure she gets her cut, At heart Andrea is just that fun loving rebel girl that she always has been. Always eager for a quick fuck, a drink and a smoke. She is always in the mood for taking a new guy under her wing, showing them the ways of making love to a futa with her behemoth of a cock and smothering them in her giant mammaries. If they survive a night with her she enjoys showing them how to party the night away and how to enjoy life to the fullest.

End presentation

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)