More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Whose sex toys are coming to life and who are they?

Andrea, a Single Girl

"Andrea, sweetie, there's a package here for you!" her mom, Angela shouted after thanking the delivery man and closing the door.

"I'll be right there!" Andrea called out from her room before quickly rushing down the stairs.

"This box is pretty heavy, what did you order?" Angela asked as she inspected the box.

"Oh, um...s-some new boots! Once I saw them online I just had to have them!" Andrea said sheepishly before snatching the box from her.

"Oh, you should've told me! I could've gotten them for you!" her mom told her.

"It's alright, besides they weren't that expensive." she said before heading back upstairs with the box.

"Make sure to put that box in the recycling bin when you're done!" Angela shouted.

"Okay, Mom!" Andrea answered.

Once Andrea placed the heavy cardboard box on her bed she locked her door and closed the curtains.

"Thank God I remembered to put discreet packaging when I ordered this." Andrea said breathing a sigh of relief. "Now then, let's see what a month of hard-earned paychecks got me..." she added.

Upon eagerly opening the box and rummaging through packing peanuts she pulled out a plastic covered, realistic-looking, chiseled torso and dildo sex toy.

"No way, it looks way better than I thought it would!" she said holding it up, grinning ear-to-ear before ripping the plastic covering off of it and placing it on her bed. "Ahhh, even the muscles feel so natural..." she said as she rested her head on its pecs while rubbing its abs. "...and I can't forget about you." she added now tracing it's 8 inch dick with her finger.

Must've gotten 1-day shipping, what did Andrea do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)