More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

Who do you decide to follow in this brave new world?

Anders - Looking for love again

"What? Are you sure?" Anders asked, feeling uncertain and stroking his receding hairline.

"Yes I´m sure Anders. Its just the kind of kickstart you need!" Sandra responded.

Anders and Sandra were sitting in her living room while Sandra's husband Jack got changed after coming home from his and Anders bike trip. Sandra had prepared tortillas for them when they came home, but seemed to have been expecting just Jack. Sandra was a Puerto-Rican woman, so latex and the like was very sexy to her. She'd opened the door in a tight yellow latex tube dress which emphasized her curves, running her gloved hands down her side, then to her face in embarrassment. She was still blushing.

"Sandra, my experience with blind dates are very hit and miss."

"But full of surprises too." She replied.

Anders had gotten divorced from his Greek wife about 2 years ago and had confessed to Sandra, and Jack before that, that he found it hard to start dating again at 37. Not that he was bad looking. Anders was a tall and stout man who worked as a foreman at a construction company and competed in local powerlifting meets. But he found it hard to ask women out. He hadn´t done it in over 8 years! Sure he and his ex had roleplayed it quite a bit but that was their whole life together. Just one big roleplay. Eventually Anders had gotten sick of only being intimate with someone else and had demanded to be intimate with his wife. But, she was just too Greek. She couldn´t really get off by being herself, she always had to be someone else. He even doubted if there was someone behind all those masks, if she was just an act through and through.

"Hey, Anders!" Sandra snapped her fingers in front of his face, causing him to flinch. He´d zooned out again. "Look, just give her a chance. She´s 100% not Greek, that I can guarantee! She´s single and looking for some love, just like you. All I´m asking is for one blind date with my friend, ok? Just one date."

Well, it couldn´t hurt. "Alright, just tell me this. Did you plan on asking me this right now?"

Sandra pouts cutely. "Actually I planned to introduce you next week at Hoshiro's birthday party. But I figured I might as well tell you after you told me you were open to date again."

So, two days later Anders sits down at one of the towns nicer Italian restaurants, feeling nervous as a college guy asking his crush out. He was wearing a simple blue suit, no tie, and had shaved his head at the barber that morning. One of the waitresses came over to him, she looked like the woman at the customer wardrobe. Probably sisters. Since there were so many daughters in Italian families the girls usually helped out a lot around the house. "Would you like anything to eat or drink while waiting for your date?"

"Just water please."

A short while later one of the waitresses comes up behind Anders. "Here he is Ms. Have a lovely evening." She thanks her and sits down across the table...

(Now, I intend to add both options below but I figured I´d make this a bit more fun. Please vote in the comment section on which option you want me to write first!
A)A young Thai (Dominatrix) woman looking for a partner who won´t back down outside the bedroom.
B) 40 year old Filipino/Bhutanese (Bondage/Breathplay) mix who wants a non-abusive boyfriend.)

What, but more importantly, who is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)