More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Up into the metal monster....

And onto a life of slavery.

Chandra found herself in a small cage inside the ship, it was like a meter long, a meter wide, but just high enough to crawl around on hands and knees. As she looked around she saw a lot of cages standing next to each other, most of them with women inside them, all naked. Some were talking to each other, a few were trying to get out without success, a few were crying and a couple just slept on the cage floor or huddled themselves in a corner or laid in fetal position, ashamed of their nudity. “O my god, Chandra! They got you too?” a familiar voice said in the cage next to her. Chandra looked to the source and saw Kelly laying sideways towards her. Seeing her friend’s intimate parts on display like this made her blush a bit. “K-kelly? Are you ok? Are you hurt?” Chandra exclaimed. Kelly responded, still teary eyed and with a jittering voice “They didn’t hurt me, physically at least. But I fear what is to come for us. They treat us like cattle.”. Chandra nodded “Yeah, I know what you mean. I don’t know what will happen to us, but it might as well end here for me. At least we won’t be going at it alone, if that's any consolation.”.

Soon enough, the women felt the walker coming to a halt and the top opened up. Multiple hooks slowly came down one after another on cables and roughly picked up the cages, making the woman scream out of pain and fear. “Chandra!!!” Kelly yelled as her cage was pulled out before her friend’s cage. Chandra yelled back “Be strong, Kelly!!”. Then a hook picked up her cage, making her grunt as she roughly fell on her side. As she was pulled out of the walker, she could see she was taken to an old human factory that was drastically altered. The whole interior was changed to have a very biomechanical feel to it, with conveyor belts running through the whole main hall. Multiple walkers either entered, were unloaded or walked out another entrance and she heard dozens upon dozens of women scream as she saw lots of cages with naked women getting handled by the seemingly automated factory machines. After being put on one of the belts, Chandra’s cage was transported to one of the higher lying entrances leading further into the megafactory.

Moving through the hole in the wall into a huge room with a blue hue, Chandra couldn’t believe what she saw. Everywhere she looked, she saw containers, most of them filled with human fetus in different states of development. In random containers, sometimes a grown enough fetus would wash out of the container while in empty containers a pre developed fetus would be dropped inside. “They are farming us…” Chandra whispered to herself. “What do we have that they could use to live off?” she asked herself, as her cage left the room through a dark tunnel, until sterile white light reached her eyes.

The next room was even more astonishing than the last as she saw dozens and dozens of naked men seated against the wall aside and above each other. They had some kind of goggle over their eyes and ears, showing them something that triggered each individual’s kink, which could also be seen on a little screen above each man’s left shoulder. They had some kind of hose over their dicks which were mostly erect. At the hoses around the erect penisses, something inside them moved up and down, at different speeds around different cocks. While some men with erect cocks obviously started to come, pushing out their hips or spasmed in their chair, after which their cocks slowly grew limp, other men’s cock slowly got erect after which the machines started pumping their cocks again. “O my god, they are using the men as sperm donation devices. So that’s why they took some men while killing others.” Chandra whispered. Another tube went straight into their throats, probably a way to feed them.

Then Chandra’s cage rolled into another black passage and a yellow lit room appeared. This room was full of women laying on their backs, feet towards the belt, with a white ball around their heads and pipes running out of the side of the white balls. Over their tits transparent caps were placed, which moved with sucking motions. From a part of the women, streams of milk could be seen flowing through the pipes. Inside their vaginas, against their clits, small tubes resided, pumping in white/yellowish substances at a few women. The tables the women were laying on, were formed so that their legs were bent a few degrees. Just as she past a certain white lady, Chandra saw her open her legs a bit and she pushed a small fetus out of her vagina that slid down a liquid filled trench.

Suddenly she heard a lot of screaming and saw a belt on the other side of the room shad stopped. The cage on that belt was opened and a claw had picked out a wildly moving woman. Chandra could do only watch as a white ball slowly descended above the woman’s head as she looked up to it. Just before the ball started to descend over the woman’s head, Chandra recognised the woman as being her friend Kelly. Even as the ball descended down on her, Kelly kept on trying to push the ball away, but after a few moments crying and screaming, the ball was relentlessly pushed over her head and then there was silence. Kelly’s arms and legs fell limp next to her body and from under her, a tube was slowly shoved inside her, fixed against the top of her vagina, which made her body spasm a bit. Then she was laid down on on of the beds and slowly yellow/whitish fluids were pumped down the tube while Kelly laid back in full tranquillity. Chandra just laid back in her cage, eyes and mouth wide open in full disbelieve, having a hard time just to comprehend what just happened. Her thoughts went back to all the memories they both shared. Now none of those mattered, as her friend was nothing more than a biologic breeding machine for “them”. Then fear settled in. Was that the same that was going to happen to her? And she still saw nothing that could answer the question that haunted her mind: what did they need to use humans for?

As she moved out of the yellow room and into a pink lit one, she cursed herself asking the question, seeing the answer from a front row seat. Even before entering, she heard a lot of female screams and moaning, but it was mostly not from fear or painful as she first suspected. When her caged rolled over the belt into the pink room, she saw hundreds of women bend over and tied to something akin a bar stool mixed with a painter’s ezel. They all sat on something black that rose from the ground and leaned against something at an angle in front of them. Just as she tried to get a better look, the top of her cage sprang open and a claw pulled her out of her cage. Chandra didn’t even resist her captors anymore. The claw dragged her over a dozen woman moaning and wiggling on their contraptions, until she hung above an empty one. Slowly she got put down on it. The barstool like object was a hollow pillar with a big hole in the middle, the top formed such a way that her ass was supported and her legs were slightly split, making her hanging comfortably with her legs off the ground. Naturally leaning forward against what looked like an ezel with a black pillow mounted on it, her arms easily slid in two holes on the side and directly were locked securely, then she was pulled forward by her arms until she was hugging the black pillow, her firm tits snugly fitting inside two holes in the pillow that she first didn’t notice were there.

“Now it’s over.” her mind softly and in some kind of haze tried to convince her. “Strange, I am still kinda curious what they need us for. Will I be conscious when I will notice?” she asked herself. Then a modified mask akin to what the men were wearing was put on her head and from it a tube shot down her throat, making her on it. After a bit she noticed it didn’t impeded her ability to breath normally and felt a liquid went through it and was instantly delivered to her stomach. She didn’t knew what it was, but it was taken up fast by her body. Probably a concoction with the stuff that her body needed regularly to function. But there was also something else in that liquid. Her body started to heat up a bit, her nipples started to feel sensitive against the mold, poking the material the mold was made of. Then inside the goggles a screen turned on, making her feel as if she was somewhere totally different. As in a daze, she looked around. Everything was white. White curtains surrounded her, she was kneeling on a white bed and between legs her laid a handsome piece of man, one straight out of her wettest dreams. While she blushed as the man’s eyes explored her naked body, she whispered to him “Hello, handsome. Like what you see?”.

As a response, she felt something poking at her nether entrance, which she felt was soakin wet. “When did she get so fucking wet?” she thought to herself. Didn’t matter. What did matter was that she couldn’t take it if another moment went by without his large wood impaling her needing cunt. The next moment she felt him swiftly entering her lubed hole, while from the hole between her legs a black, torpedo formed rod shot up inside her readied and waiting cunt, making her moan around the tube in her mouth, joining the rest of the women in the hall. The man between her quivering legs was great. His cock was big enough to constantly poke at her deepest reaches, constantly hitting her g-spot. Fuuuuuuck, she didn’t knew why, but she was so horny! “Fuck me, babe. Fuck me hard and do it right! Deeper! Come ooooonnn, fuck me deeper!!!” she yelled as she felt his hands kneading her ample bosom, sending sparks to her cunt, while machinery in the mold surrounding her melons started to massage her super sensitive globes. Her hips started to gyrate over the black phallic between her swollen lips as she did on the thick cock hitting all the right spots inside her tight pussy.

Then she felt his cock throbbing inside her and her impregnation fantasy became reality with this stud. As she thought “ I’m going to carry his baby!” her body shook, she felt his sperm shot up inside her womb and she convulsed heavily on his deeply impaled cock. In the meanwhile her cunt squeezed itself on the hard black phallus inside of her, squirting a lot of her juices down the hole. As she moaned, another convulsion hit her body and her cunt tried to squeeze all the sperm it could out of the massive black rod, while pushing even more cuntjuices down the rod and into the hole. Her arms held the back of the pillow tight as they did the man’s back as he went for a second round. “Wow”, Chandra smiled surprised, “Already up for round two? AAAAAAHHHHH!!”. The man was already boning her rapidly as she held tight, reveling in the movement of the meat between her tights. “God! Are you serious?” she screamed not long after. Her hips tightly hugged the pillar’s top, trying to get as much of the “dick” inside as it once again sprayed a good amount of pussy fluids down the hole. She breathed hard but smiled satisfyingly, before the rod between her legs started to move again.

Next to her a woman just had another of her orgasms, breathing heavily, but as soon as the machine started again, her hips were pumping again too. Her smile was weak though, as was her body. Most of her bodily fluids were gone. Her next orgasm was a hard earned one and as it produced almost no fluids, so her limbs were released and she fell forward off her pillar. A claw grabbed the almost lifeless and used up body and threw it down a drainage, never to be seen again, just as Chandra went through her next orgasm and donated more of her lovejuices, as did many women. All the while “they” bred more females to produce that very specific kind of necessary and lifegiving fluid.

The end

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)