More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brevdravis brevdravis

Should we...

And Now For Something Completely Different (Eris' Random Fiction Corner)

Hmm? What's this? This is nothing. Ignore this.

Seriously, Ignore this. Just been checking out the story a bit... funny how things get when you're IN a story, you know. Some of the bits are pretty funny, actually, totally in the spirit of what I would do.

Oh, you're still reading.

That's... uhm, you really should ignore this. I mentioned it above. SEE THATAWAY /\

You're really going to... ugh... ok, this is a repository online for the source material that this freaking author used to create his cosmology for the story. And it's Boring as SHIT. Seriously. No sex. No . Zilcho Onscreen. Yes, there's an actual cosmology for the supernatural bits. This guy once spent a month making up backstories for an entire Canopian Mercenary Company, Ok, this is like... wow... you read, you crazy.

The other Thing? It's a completely different porn novel. About A girl in Drag going to a convention. Yep... Boring stuff. Just involves her and another girl... and sex. You know... standard stuff that happens at a convention. It's here because people keep reading the story, and... well... Gotta give them SOMETHING to say thank you when the author is curled up in a ball screaming "WHAT COMES NEXT, WHAT COMES NEXT AIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!" Dont' mind him... he's... you know... an artist. At least this isn't a video game, or you'd have to deal with a whole sequence of shooting down self doubts, etc... NOT fun, trust me... been there... got the t-shirt.

What're they called? Don't have titles. Working Titles were "The Logos Of Antisthenes" for the Play and "A Breeches Play" for the Story but nobody will get those reverences... ack REFERENCE! Dammit, somebody's trying to make me say something that I didn't mean to... kinda fun really to be at the whim of someone else when you're in their world, but DON'T fucking push it author boy...

So, why are you seeing this? You the audience I mean. Yeah, Fourth wall break, might as well admit to it. If you can see this, that mean's that author boy has taken you into his confidence. Don't panic, don't freak, but you're actually in contact with Eris right now, Goddess of Chaos.

I Warned you. I KNOW I'm in this story.

And now you do too... And yes, this might just change if you see it again... remember what I said? I know I'm here.

And if you're scared, I understand. Just Remember. Show must go on.

It's getting worse, I know. But the show continues, all the men and women... merely players.

Now would be a good time to do that thing.

I warned you. I warned you, but you didn't listen to me, Oh, it's just an 'armless little joke now, innit? Well, it's always the same... I warn them but do they listen to me...

They're only lying... if you think they are.

What exactly are you afraid of?

Hey, do you smell bacon? I smell bacon. There's definitely a pork product of some kind around here.

Do you know why you find this funny, yet?

Keep Coming Assholes, I got Plenty of Artists.

You know... with all that swerving around, I'm amazed they haven't crashed this thing yet.

Just a tip for the folks running the show. You might want to make sure you have better control of that machinery before you try any more acrobatics.

Was the Dark of the Moon on the 6th of June. Have fun with that one, spooks.

Ok, I've got a few notes. Number one... When trying to sell a "Dramatic" moment... Don't laugh.

And finally two words, to let those in charge know that I'm onto them.

Roscoe Arbuckle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4

Pick your Pretention

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)