More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesimdirty yesimdirty

What adveture do I have?

Anal first time

I like all type of sex whether it is slow or fast and I tried out many positions. Also like oral sex as well. Anal sex is not something I had tried because to me it was the sex that you have if you are gay or do not have a pussy, if you can put the penis into the pussy then that is easier to do. So I didn't do anal sex.

My friend Raymond wanted to try it so I agree to it but on the condition that he lick my pussy very good and pleasure me and make me cum first and then I suck his penis and make him hard and he go very slow because I have not done it so I want to be ready.

Also important before we try the anal sex I go to the bathroom and make sure all the poo has come out but nobody want to hear about that!!!

Raymond come over and he ready to fuck me as always and I am ready too so we take off the clothes of each other and get each other ready. I am nude and ready for sex. I take off clothes and lick up the long length of his penis and he like it. Then I climb on top of him and put pussy in his face and we are 69.

slurp slurp

"MMMM" I moan and suck on his penis while he suck on my pussy.

slurp slurp

Raymond push his hips up and his big dick got harder. I move my tounge up the shaft and down again and I licked along it. THen I taste his ball and lick up. He drip out the pre-cum and I lick that up, and at the same time he was licking my pussy and my pussy juices leaking out of my wet hole from the licking. He suck on my clitoris and make me very horny.

I sat up and on his face and started to ride on his face and grind my wet pussy against his licking tounge. He also move his tounge back and lick my ass to get ready for the fucking of it. He lick everything and make me very wet and feel so good.

lick lick

"OOOOOH Raynond you are good at licking I am going to cum very hard!!!" I moan.

lick lick

He promise me that he going to make me cum before he try the anal sex and he go on licking the pussy and ass until I do. I moan out "OOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOH" unable to stop my moaning as I feel my hot pussy start to make the big orgasm and I grind on his face making his face very wet with the juices of my cumming pussy.

Then I pull off his face and I rub my wet pussy and rub against my ass hole to make it wet from the pussy juice. Raymond's dick is already wet but he take some lubricant and apply it to the dick and the ass so that the dick is very wet to slide in. He rub my ass hole slowly and put a finger in to open it gently so that it is easy to fuck me. The hole is very tight and he must be careful.

After he finger my ass until it is opened he lay me down on stomach and I put my ass up and get on hands and knees. With penis tease he rub it against my ass. I reach around behind to myself and rub my pussy in slow circle while Raymond put his dick into my ass. He start to fuck me slow and make me moan.

thrust thrust

"MMMMM" The feeling is strange but it is good. I rub my pussy faster and feel the pleasures of it while my ass is filled up with Raymond's big dick.

thrust thrust

He start slow because I tell him to be gentle with me but then he put his hands on my hips and he start to fuck me faster and at the same time I reach behind and rub myself and play with my pussy while he fuck my ass and with both holes getting stimulated it feel so good and I moan more and loudly and my pussy is so wet so he get some more of the pussy lubricant and use it to make my ass wet so now everything is very wet and it is easy to fuck the tight hole.

I push back against him and match his fucking and fuck him back, now he is fucking my ass good and I moan out and fuck harder. It feels good now and it makes me have new feelings, it is unlike pussy sex.

"OOOOOOOHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOHHH" I moan out.

The big penis in my ass and the rubbing of my pussy is so good that it gives me another hard orgasm. I started to cum big all over my fingers and he feel my squeezing of my muscles in my ass and that made me squeeze his dick hard too and he felt the pleasure of it on his dick.

Then that was enough for him to also cum. His big dick got very hard and his balls got tense and then exploded in orgasm and he shoot his cum into my ass hole and then pulled it out and shoot more cum all over my ass on the outside and also my back. It was very much cum!!!

Do I do anal again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)