More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TatyanaVolonova TatyanaVolonova

What's next?

Anal and Oral afternoons...training continues

Immediately after lunch (always Molonian pork goulash) our training would begin with 30 minutes of oral service to our male trainers. This was always started with us laying on hard wooden benches, our knees up and legs apart exposing our sex. Each trainer would first have us lick and rim their bottom holes as we stroked their penises and they sat firmly on our faces

I didn’t really like doing this, especially as the men, it seemed deliberately, hadn’t washed at all after copulating with us in the morning and so were often very sweaty and salty there and their big hairy balls and penises would dangle on our faces. It was never nice so soon after lunch, but it was designed to teach us obedience, as always. The lady Trainers were better, they often just had us on the floor and squatted over us so we had to concentrate hard on where our tongues were going...

But, it was the male Trainers who first used us. Once we had aroused them sufficiently, and sometimes we’d take too long, for which we’d have our exposed vulvas caned, we were dragged off the benches by our hair to squat or kneel, make eye contact and start to take the penises in our mouths and throats.

We had to pace ourselves to ensure their pleasure lasted (too fast and they’d slap us hard) by licking their glans, shafts and testicles and, of course, taking them all the way into our throats as they held our heads tightly making us gag and drool onto our breasts.

They all had huge thick penises which filled our mouths and always seemed to have so much semen when they ejaculated; if into our throats then of course we had to swallow as much as we could, but if they pulled out then we were expected show our appreciation of being covered in their sperm and properly clean their glans whilst keeping our faces and hair covered in semen as a mark of our lowly position...

After this we cleaned each other’s faces with our tongues, it being so important that we like the taste of semen, and then we had to perform cunnilingus on our older female trainers. Naturally they also expected us to satisfy them.

We climbed back on the wooden benches, front down, legs bent up and always apart, then we would grab our ankles as the ladies pulled our heads up with our hair and pushed their crotches into our mouths for us to lick and worship with our tongues. As before, if we went too fast or if they felt the pressure was wrong we’d be caned, this time on our bottoms, and our faces slapped... and so we began to learn how to satisfy women with our tongues, and get used to the taste of vaginas, something only one of us had experienced and which I began to like quite a lot!

Once we had satisfied our lady trainers with our tongues inside them and sucking their clits, and some would even squirt their musky juices into our open mouths so that we had more to swallow, we would wash our mouths and faces with the buckets of cold water provided in that room and make our way to the next session... anal sex.

This to me was the hardest part of the day, but, again I must learn to like it! We all had 15 minutes to give each other enemas, supervised by a Harem nurse, and make sure we were all very clean and then very muscular male trainers would use our bottoms to pleasure themselves. This was done as we braced ourselves against the wall with one hand while pulling our cheeks open with the other so that they could push their big penises straight into our tight little holes with no lubrication at all - goodness this hurt! All of us moaned and gasped in unison as they started to pummel our bottoms deep and hard, occasionally smacking them, our breasts as they jiggled to the rhythm of the penis strokes. Because, I suspect, our bottoms were so tight it would only take about 15 minutes of continual hard thrusting into us before these trainers would spurt semen into our bottoms and pull out with a pop, leaving us gasping, our holes gaping and semen dripping from them.

We’d be given 5 minutes to recover and clean ourselves before getting onto all fours on the floor, our breasts flattened against the concrete and our bottoms very high, opened and exposed for another group of trainers to mount. Once again we had to reach behind and pull our cheeks wide, this time with both hands, thus pressing our poor boobs hard into the cold floor and once again our backsides were filled with big erect penises thrusting deep and fast in and out. This time it would last longer and we would have to maintain this exposed and open position as the female trainers took over and mounted us with big thick silicon dildos. I knew all this training was essential for us to be good servants to The Crown but it made my bottom very sore!

We'd spend an hour in this room, every training sessions was timed to the minute and so, as the last ten minutes expired and we were beginning to tire and ache our trainers simply stopped copulating with our poor upturned bottoms and left us gasping and gaping on the hard floors, but still holding our well-used bottoms wide open for their inspection...

We'd need to clean ourselves once again of course, because there were more sessions to come...

(Dear Reader... lots of anal and oral illustrations with the story, and more! https://tatyanas-story.blogspot.com/2019/10/our-first-month-oral-and-anal-afternoons.html)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)