More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Superflie Superflie

Who does he target in the morning.

An unexpected girl from school

In the morning, Alex wakes up and quickly gets dressed. He wanted nothing more then to see if these powers were real. He busted out of his room and ran to the bathroom, but no one was there. He checked every room up stairs. No one was around. Confused, Alex looks down stairs. All he found was a note on the fridge.

It read, "Alex, me and Mandy had to run to the craft store for something she needs in school. Breakfast is on the counter top. Get to school on time. Love, Mom."

Damn, no one is home at all. Alex looked to the counter, seeing a bacon and egg sandwich half wrapped in foil. He grabs it, along with is backpack and leaves the house. Bummed out, Alex eats his sandwich and stares at his phone as he makes it to Carl's, like he does every morning. But while not paying attention, he suddenly crashes into something. Dropping his sandwich and phone, he hits the ground. When he looks up, the something he ran into turns out to be a someone. It's a girl from school named Mary. A very short girl with a very curvy body. Her tits are huge, and her hips are very wide. Alex knew her through her brother Kyle.

Alex stood up quickly and reached down to help Mary up. "Sorry, I need to look where I'm going." Alex laughed to make light of the situation.

Mary slowly reaches out her hand for his. Alex grabs her hand and helps her stand up. She really is short, only coming up to Alex's chest. After she's fulling standing, she looks up at Alex, then back down. Mary is a shy nerdy girl whos never had a boyfriend. But she has liked someone for a long time, Alex. Nervously, Mary finally lets go of Alex's hand and turns away as her face glows red. "T-thank you Alex."

"It's no problem, least I can do after plowing you over." Alex laughs again, feeling awkward talking to Mary's back. "You heading to school?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, I stopped taking the bus, it's to loud." Mary says still not looking at Alex.

"Cool, me too. Maybe we can just head together then?" Alex proposes.

"Y-you and me, walking to school?" Mary's voices starts to shake. Before today, Alex never really talked to Mary, unless she was around when Alex hung out with her brother.

"Yeah sure, be weird if we both just walked alone, to the same place, on the same street." Alex jokes.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Mary answers shortly. Then Mary sees Alex's shoes as her walks by her. After looking up, she quickly walks up to him.

Alex and Mary walk and make small talk. Alex gets so distracted talking to her, he forgets to turn down Carl's road. Before he realizes it, he's at school. He shrugs. Carl and Becca will get there without him. When they get to the front of the school, Alex turns and looks down at Mary. "Well, it cool talking to you Mary. Maybe we will have to do that again. "Alex smiles to her.

Mary's face turns red again. Walking with her crush to school, and then being offered to do it again, her heart bumps in her chest. "Yeah, sure, I'm always on the same path."

As Alex is looking at Mary, he gets an idea. He didn't get to use his power this morning, maybe he should use it on Mary.

What does Alex do to Mary?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)