More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Supercali50 Supercali50

What happens next?

An uncomfortable surprise

Matt exhaled slow, his eyes locked inside his girlfriend’s. Lucy smiled back at him, her breasts shaking just a little with the movement of her hand across his dick. Their hearts raced as they entered new territory together.

For a moment, Matt felt the slightest tingle, but it went away so quickly he assumed he was imagining things.

The handjob progressed slowly, Matt leaning back against the couch, unsure what to do while his girlfriend stroked him. He looked into Lucy’s eyes and noticed something was wrong.

“You okay?” He asked, breathless.

She glanced down at her hand with a quizzical look. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it. When Matt felt her hand release his tool he looked down too and when he saw it his mouth did the same.

His cock was pulsing visibly and slowly growing. They flashed a look at each other but quickly their attention returned to Matt’s groin. He could feel the growth now, like he was just starting to become erect. It twitched, just once, and Lucy jumped back.

“Matt...?” She mumbled.

Before their eyes, Matt’s cock was growing. At first, just in length but now it was getting thicker, too. The most obvious change was in his testicles, now the size of oranges.

Lucy’s arms wrapped over her chest. She wasn’t in the mood anymore but she couldn’t look away. Matt grabbed his shaft and winced. It was starting to hurt. The stretching of his flesh continued unabated.

“Lucy...?” Matt said with wide eyes.

Neither teen had any idea what was going on. Matt’s erection was now at least double it’s previous size, his mushroom tip swollen and fat. The change wasn’t finished, either, and as it grew Matt felt his sex drive kick into overdrive. He struggled to contain it as he felt a desire to release like never before.

His hand barely fit around the new girth of his cock. It was thick as a soda can and, still, not done. It seemed to heave with a mind of its own, the flesh shifting like a snake’s skin as it extended further. Matt nearly blacked out. The need to come was so intense he almost jacked off right then.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, a pleasant equilibrium settled over Matt. The heat was still there, although manageable for now.

“Oh my god,” Lucy mumbled as she took in the change.

Matt’s cock was a fucking monster. It had to be over a foot long and the entire length seemed to shimmer with strength. The darkish pink cockhead flexed, the hole opening and closing as if trying to telegraph the size of the loads it could release. It was the size of a small fist, it seemed. It was so tall that the teens couldn’t see each other and they had to lean to one side to exchange worried glances.

“Matt, what’s... what’s going on?”

He didn’t have an answer. He had masturbated before and, obviously, this has never happened. How was he supposed to know what was going on? He stared at his cock, the heaving, behemoth cock it had become.

Two thoughts went through Matt’s mind. Actually, three.

First: he was confused. This defied explanation.

Second: he wanted to run. Just a minute ago he was taking a tentative next step with his girlfriend but that had gone awry.

Third: holy shit he was so horny!

Across the couch and obscured by his erection, Lucy has a similar struggle. She also wanted to leave and put this bizarre encounter behind her, but she felt bad for Matt. He was clearly distraught and she liked him. She didn’t want to just make him feel worse by running off.

And, also, every second she looked at it just made her want it a little more.

It started small as a curiosity into how on earth a python like that would feel. How would it taste? Then she wanted to try other things, too, until the idea of trying to take that beast in her teen snatch seemed almost appealing.

Lucy pushed it aside and leaned toward her boyfriend. She kissed him softly, to let him know it was all right. The vibe between them calmed down, as if by magic, and they sunk into a sweet, passionate kiss. As the passion naturally increased Matt’s rod began to twitch. Lucy pulled back and it settled against her cheek.

She mumbled a curse. It felt so... right. One of her hands settled around it, her slender fingers barely able to hold on. It heaved with strength and barely contained rage. Lucy had promised him a handjob. She could still deliver.

“It’s okay,” she muttered to her boyfriend.

His hips bucked and the slightest murmur escaped his lips as she began to stroke his sensitive, mammoth, cock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)