More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by leatherslave leatherslave

What's next?

An odd weddig gift

"Well this one is from your aunt Felicity...."

He said holding up an unimpressive box of medium size.

"She seems to think that our wedding is not months ahead but already had been last month."

She added reading the card which came attached to it.

"Well then let´s stack it to the other early arrivers" he proposed

"Aunt Felicity...aunty Felicity...." she repated on and on in the meanwhile as if trying to figure out something.

"Well, I didn´t know that you had an aunt called Felicity" he said breaking her fixation

"Errr that´s potentially because she is kind of the families black sheep. So to say..." she admitted biting her lower lip, a gesture he liked so very much about her.

"Oh, really?" he said throwing himself into one of the arm-chairs.

"Tell me more about it...."

Playing nervously with the box she told him, her ears getting soon glowing red.

Listening attentivly he felt how the erotic tales of aunt Felicities "wrong-doings" made him harder and harder. Eyeballing his wife-to-be in a lusty way.

And man she was an eye-catcher!

Tall and slender, naugthy butt, a handfull of firm titts and an cute face with high cheek-bones, full lips and a pair of eyes which shone like stars....

He for sure was a lucky bugger to have a girlfriend like her and which was more she agreed to become all his for the rest of their lives soon.

"Are you listening to me?"

She playfully teased him, bringing him back to here and now.

"Your aunt seems to have been a real wild child in her youth...."

"She still is belive me. This actually is the reason why I crossed her of the guest list. Family disputes, etc. You don´t want that at your wedding day...." She replied excusingly

"But how does she knew about us marrying than?"

"Well my mother can´t stop telling everybody she meets..."

"Oh, I see"

A smirk appearing on his face and as he was curious what the "black sheep aunt" could have sent them he asked:

"If she will not attend the wedding anyway shall we have a sneak peak?"

Will they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)